Thread: postgame thoughts

Veteran

postgame thoughts

negatives:

Miller and Barrett were lost today, they played horrible!!!!

robertson- where is him? is he even playing? why didnt we trade HIM!!! HE IS A BUST

Vilma- same game again for vilma, dont want to blame him completely cuz is the lines fault, but still, he is not made for the 3-4 system.

THE LINES- do i need to say anthing on this!!!

Positives (yes there are positives)

Revis- i think he play a good game, he was the best player on defense today. I believe this kid has a good future.

Coleman- was great today, but he didnt get any help at all.

WR's- I thought they were good and caught a lot of tough catches..

T Jones- Even though he didnt have a good game, he seemed like the only one who cared and showed emotions on this game. The rest of the team looked scared.. you can tell he was pissed off.

feel free to add...

Veteran
    Where the hell was Bryan Thomas?

The Pats just flat out played better, they picked up on every blitz we threw at them and gave brady time to hit Moss, and Welker...We need some D-linemen as well as O-linemen..

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJets04
    negatives:

Miller and Barrett were lost today, they played horrible!!!!

robertson- where is him? is he even playing? why didnt we trade HIM!!! HE IS A BUST

Vilma- same game again for vilma, dont want to blame him completely cuz is the lines fault, but still, he is not made for the 3-4 system.

THE LINES- do i need to say anthing on this!!!

Positives (yes there are positives)

Revis- i think he play a good game, he was the best player on defense today. I believe this kid has a good future.

Coleman- was great today, but he didnt get any help at all.

WR's- I thought they were good and caught a lot of tough catches..

T Jones- Even though he didnt have a good game, he seemed like the only one who cared and showed emotions on this game. The rest of the team looked scared.. you can tell he was pissed off.

feel free to add...
    POSITIVES
    Chad - 16 of 21 despite a horrendous left side of the OL. He was fortunate not to be hurt worse than that.

So, Chad, Coles, Nugent (hey he can kick into the EZ), Cotch, Revis and Coleman.

BORDERLINE
    T Jones (he ran hard all day), Mangold (no pressures down the middle), Harris, Clemens and Leon

NEGATIVES
    Everyone else who took part in the game, Sutton and Tannenbaum (getting rid of Kendall). Tempted to add Mangini, he could easily have ordered blitzes but seemed to leave it to Sutton

Veteran
    totally agree ARMY

Revis - best player today on defense

Coleman - was good, and definitely needed the help, no supporting cast

Penny - did all he can today

OL - sucks big time

I am fu$king tired of the good boy, well behave Bullsh^tt, f**king D'Brick need to snap the f**k out of the dreaming sh**t and play the game

jones did well, he was pissed on the sideline no fu**king emotion from the team, I am personally tired of losing fu**kng money, the JETS will have to reimburse me somehow, with wins PLEEEEEEEEEEEaseeeeeeeeee

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life
    totally agree ARMY

Revis - best player today on defense

Coleman - was good, and definitely needed the help, no supporting cast

Penny - did all he can today

OL - sucks big time

I am fu$king tired of the good boy, well behave Bullsh^tt, f**king D'Brick need to snap the f**k out of the dreaming sh**t and play the game

jones did well, he was pissed on the sideline no fu**king emotion from the team, I am personally tired of losing fu**kng money, the JETS will have to reimburse me somehow, with wins PLEEEEEEEEEEEaseeeeeeeeee

oh yeah one more thing...our Special Teams...when our ST f*cks up you know we are not having a good day. this was a paniful game to watch since that beatdown we received against jacksonville last year

Hall Of Fame
    Nugent impressed with his kickoffs to the end zone.

Play calling was mediocre.

Special teams let a free TD after 8 yds deep in the endzone. That play broke our backs.

We needed to go on 4th down for that 1 foot and 1st down on our first possession. You can't spot the Pats a free possession.

Veteran
    tackling, when will this team hit someone and lay them out. we play with no fire, we play like it is just for play sake, gowsh damn JETS play like you want something, play fast, play hot, play ready, fu*k man it hurts, when u'r the only jets fan in the room and your freaking team can't stick it to the opposition. That hurts man