Thread: Pats fans of today = Dallas fans of the 90s

JetsInsider.com Legend

Pats fans of today = Dallas fans of the 90s

I've been to many Jets/Pats game over the years.

This game reminded me when we hosted the Cowboys several years ago, when we lost like 28-7. There were so many Boys fans there it was disgusting.

Thats what today reminded me of. None of these people were at Jets games before 2000. You may have seen a handful over the years, but not like today.

There were a lot of them.
    Where were all of you guys before BB came along? Thats what I thought.
    Bunch of bandwagoners....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked

This game reminded me when we hosted the Cowboys several years ago, when we lost like 28-7. There were so many Boys fans there it was disgusting.

Thats what today reminded me of. None of these people were at Jets games before 2000. You may have seen a handful over the years, but not like today.

You think you had it bad, Fish? Try being up here in Boston

Veteran

I see nothing wrong with that!! good teams attract alot of fans, great teams attract even more.

when the JETS will win ( ) they will pack their stadium' until then.... DUH!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinker
    I see nothing wrong with that!! good teams attract alot of fans, great teams attract even more.

when the JETS will win ( ) they will pack their stadium' until then.... DUH!!
    Yeah, it sure was great hearing them roar nice and loud when Moss scored that touchdown. Gimme a break

Veteran
    Yeah, it sure was great hearing them roar nice and loud when Moss scored that touchdown. Gimme a break
    please don't put words in my mouth.. it is sad to get beat up by the Pats and to hear their fans cheer in our house, but...
    i said that it is a normal thing, they created a fan base by winning year in and year out, and that our "bandwagon" will fill when we start winning.

All Pro
    Good comparisons but even at their worst have more class than Pats fans

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside

Isn't it ironic how the people with the largest class deficiencies always complain the most about others having no class.

What is it about the human condition and hypocritical thinking?

Banned
    You are SERIOUSLY talking about class when you classless, cold-hearted, hypocritical fans cheer your own QB's injury?

You guys are freaking hilarious or at least just you woodside. Cheering ANY players injury is disgusting, only made worse by jet fans cheering their own starting QB's injury as he hobbled off the field.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy
    You are SERIOUSLY talking about class when you classless, cold-hearted, hypocritical fans cheer your own QB's injury?

You guys are freaking hilarious or at least just you woodside. Cheering ANY players injury is disgusting, only made worse by jet fans cheering their own starting QB's injury as he hobbled off the field.

That wasn't me. That being said your posts as well as Pypers (or shasta) prove my point about Pats fans!

Veteran
    That wasn't me. That being said your posts as well as Pypers (or shasta) prove my point about Pats fans!

That Pats fans are smarter than you.

Some things just go without saying.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy
    Except, in fact, such a thing did not occur.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Have to say the Pats fans I talked to today were actually pretty cool.

My father and I had to step in for a guy there with his son (couldn't have been more than 6-7 years old) who a few drunk idiots behind us wouldn't stop harassing. The guy was minding his business and was there with his kid. Unbelievable the mentality of some people.