Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Pats fans of today = Dallas fans of the 90s

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211

    Pats fans of today = Dallas fans of the 90s

    I've been to many Jets/Pats game over the years.

    This game reminded me when we hosted the Cowboys several years ago, when we lost like 28-7. There were so many Boys fans there it was disgusting.

    Thats what today reminded me of. None of these people were at Jets games before 2000. You may have seen a handful over the years, but not like today.

    There were a lot of them.
    Where were all of you guys before BB came along? Thats what I thought.
    Bunch of bandwagoners....

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    I've been to many Jets/Pats game over the years.

    This game reminded me when we hosted the Cowboys several years ago, when we lost like 28-7. There were so many Boys fans there it was disgusting.

    Thats what today reminded me of. None of these people were at Jets games before 2000. You may have seen a handful over the years, but not like today.

    There were a lot of them.
    Where were all of you guys before BB came along? Thats what I thought.
    Bunch of bandwagoners....
    You think you had it bad, Fish? Try being up here in Boston

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    I've been to many Jets/Pats game over the years.

    This game reminded me when we hosted the Cowboys several years ago, when we lost like 28-7. There were so many Boys fans there it was disgusting.

    Thats what today reminded me of. None of these people were at Jets games before 2000. You may have seen a handful over the years, but not like today.

    There were a lot of them.
    Where were all of you guys before BB came along? Thats what I thought.
    Bunch of bandwagoners....
    I see nothing wrong with that!! good teams attract alot of fans, great teams attract even more.

    when the JETS will win ( ) they will pack their stadium' until then.... DUH!!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinker
    I see nothing wrong with that!! good teams attract alot of fans, great teams attract even more.

    when the JETS will win ( ) they will pack their stadium' until then.... DUH!!
    Yeah, it sure was great hearing them roar nice and loud when Moss scored that touchdown. Gimme a break

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    Yeah, it sure was great hearing them roar nice and loud when Moss scored that touchdown. Gimme a break
    please don't put words in my mouth.. it is sad to get beat up by the Pats and to hear their fans cheer in our house, but...
    i said that it is a normal thing, they created a fan base by winning year in and year out, and that our "bandwagon" will fill when we start winning.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,190
    Good comparisons but even at their worst have more class than Pats fans

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside
    Good comparisons but even at their worst have more class than Pats fans

    Isn't it ironic how the people with the largest class deficiencies always complain the most about others having no class.

    What is it about the human condition and hypocritical thinking?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside
    Good comparisons but even at their worst have more class than Pats fans
    You are SERIOUSLY talking about class when you classless, cold-hearted, hypocritical fans cheer your own QB's injury?

    You guys are freaking hilarious or at least just you woodside. Cheering ANY players injury is disgusting, only made worse by jet fans cheering their own starting QB's injury as he hobbled off the field.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,190
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy
    You are SERIOUSLY talking about class when you classless, cold-hearted, hypocritical fans cheer your own QB's injury?

    You guys are freaking hilarious or at least just you woodside. Cheering ANY players injury is disgusting, only made worse by jet fans cheering their own starting QB's injury as he hobbled off the field.

    That wasn't me. That being said your posts as well as Pypers (or shasta) prove my point about Pats fans!

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside
    That wasn't me. That being said your posts as well as Pypers (or shasta) prove my point about Pats fans!



    That Pats fans are smarter than you.

    Some things just go without saying.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy
    You are SERIOUSLY talking about class when you classless, cold-hearted, hypocritical fans cheer your own QB's injury?
    Except, in fact, such a thing did not occur.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,903
    Have to say the Pats fans I talked to today were actually pretty cool.

    My father and I had to step in for a guy there with his son (couldn't have been more than 6-7 years old) who a few drunk idiots behind us wouldn't stop harassing. The guy was minding his business and was there with his kid. Unbelievable the mentality of some people.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us