Thread: Is it time to do the unthinkable?

JetsInsider.com Legend

Is it time to do the unthinkable?

Do we make the call to Fins fans? Contact our brethren in Buffalo? Reach out to the Colts and Broncos fans to see what they think about this? We have a common enemy....that enemy is those who seek to ruin the beloved game of football! That enemy right now is the New England Patriots!

Just when we thought the NFL was the last fair place to see a competitive sporting event....a place where only off-the-field issues seemed to arise and were dealt with harshly....we now see someone has tried to compromise the game I've loved since I was 8 years old. And that disgusts me to no end. It disgusts me so much that I can look at a Dolphin fan and actually feel some type of connection. Because as much as I hate the Colts or Bills or Broncos and especially the Dolphins....they have played us fair and square and honored the game of football.

Im praying the Charges CRUSH them this week. CRUSH THEM!

All Pro
    do it. Is the enemy of my enemy my friend...or my enemy?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Do we make the call to Fins fans? Contact our brethren in Buffalo? Reach out to the Colts and Broncos fans to see what they think about this? We have a common enemy....that enemy is those who seek to ruin the beloved game of football! That enemy right now is the New England Patriots!

Just when we thought the NFL was the last fair place to see a competitive sporting event....a place where only off-the-field issues seemed to arise and were dealt with harshly....we now see someone has tried to compromise the game I've loved since I was 8 years old. And that disgusts me to no end. It disgusts me so much that I can look at a Dolphin fan and actually feel some type of connection. Because as much as I hate the Colts or Bills or Broncos and especially the Dolphins....they have played us fair and square and honored the game of football.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Word on the street is that many NFL teams are going back through old game archives to see if this occurred to them as well.

This will not go away anytime soon.

All Pro
    Because as much as I hate the Colts or Bills or Broncos and especially the Dolphins....they have played us fair and square and honored the game of football.
    Hmm, there was that whole fake spike thing...

All League
    . Because as much as I hate the Colts or Bills or Broncos and especially the Dolphins....they have played us fair and square and honored the game of football.
    Colts, Bills and Broncos are ok with me, JS.

But I'll be damned if I forgive that bastard Shula for leaving the tarp off the field.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked

Word on the street is that many NFL teams are going back through old game archives to see if this occurred to them as well.

LOL! Word on the street? Did you run into Al Davis at the 7-11 today? Or was it Jason Taylor in the bank?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked

there are a lot of honorable people associated with the NFL and I've been saying for years it's a small town mentality-everybody knows what's going on-and when it was seen that the Patriots were not only beating the Jets but running up the score and challenging calls with 2 minutes left well that may have tipped the boat over to some people

bad things seem to happen to teams that play that way-look at Jacksonville last year (when they did the same thing to us)-where IS Byron Leftwich anyway tonight?

Banned
    San Diego fans are in full agreement with most of this board:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=44861

Banned
    Players seem to think the teams a bunch of scum bags too

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8023a94b

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BergenJet
    Hmm, there was that whole fake spike thing...
    Classic post.......

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSE
    San Diego fans are in full agreement with most of this board:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=44861

I vote IAHawkeyes for NFL discipline committee.