Thread: Players get suspended, has a NFL coach ever been suspended?

JetsInsider.com Legend

Players get suspended, has a NFL coach ever been suspended?

I honestly think that something like a 2 game suspension of BB is in order. Put the guy in a timeout corner like a whiny kid to reflect on his actions for 2 games. The NFL routinely and often suspends players for personal conduct violations and banned substance violations. A similar punishment should be given out in this case.

If I'm the Commish...

1. Coach Belichick is suspended from coaching his team for 2 games.
    2. The New England Patriots are required to forfeit their 2nd round draft pick in the 2008 college entry draft.

That punishment fits the crime.

All League
    The Cowboys QB coach, Wade Wilson, got suspended for 5 games, for having HGH for his own personal use. If a QB coach gets 5 games for that. Give Belichick a year to reflect on what he did wrong...

Banned
    Come on now. Ol' Belichoke and the P*sterisks are going to get a slap on the wrist.

No ifs, ands, or tucks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    I honestly think that something like a 2 game suspension of BB is in order. Put the guy in a timeout corner like a whiny kid to reflect on his actions for 2 games. The NFL routinely and often suspends players for personal conduct violations and banned substance violations. A similar punishment should be given out in this case.

If I'm the Commish...

1. Coach Belichick is suspended from coaching his team for 2 games.
    2. The New England Patriots are required to forfeit their 2nd round draft pick in the 2008 college entry draft.

That punishment fits the crime.

Most players receive four game suspensions. A HC should get even more than that. Also multiple draft picks and a very stiff $$fine$$.

And most importantly...a comprehensive psychological evaluation for Bull BellyCheat is in order here.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rep
    The Cowboys QB coach, Wade Wilson, got suspended for 5 games, for having HGH for his own personal use. If a QB coach gets 5 games for that. Give Belichick a year to reflect on what he did wrong...

That is a very, very good argument.