Thread: Compensation Question?

Compensation Question?

Are the Jets going to get any compensation? Will we get the cheaters draft pick or do we get the shaft?

All League
    Reparations now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetliberty
    Are the Jets going to get any compensation? Will we get the cheaters draft pick or do we get the shaft?
    Did you watch the game? They could have had 10 guys on the field and they still would have beat us. We came out flat and never turned it around. We are not owed anything. I do not think Goodell did enough though. This is not a deterrent just a slap on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01
    Did you watch the game? They could have had 10 guys on the field and they still would have beat us. We came out flat and never turned it around. We are not owed anything. I do not think Goodell did enough though. This is not a deterrent just a slap on the wrist.
    I was at the game, a game that I payed for! How is it going to feel, if we do not make the playoffs based on this game. We were not getting blown out in the 1st half. Granted, a kick off return had nothing to do with the cheating but I feel slighted and so should you. You must be a Pats fan in Jets clothing.