Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TO May Give Homage to Belichick with TD Dance this Sunday.

All League

TO May Give Homage to Belichick with TD Dance this Sunday.

I was listening to the Dan LeBatard Show on 790am The Ticket down here in Miami yesterday when he had his weekly show with Terrell Owens.

Often during the show, LeBatard and Owens discuss potential TD dances for To to perform the following Sunday. Often, he does them as detailed on his show.

Anyways, some of the caller to the show gave suggestions. The one TO said he would do is if he makes a TD vs. the Dolphins this week, he will simulate holding a videocamera and using it to the Dolphins side line.

I'll be watching that game and hoping for a TO TD as hopefully the Cowboys beat Miami.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 09-15-2007 at 12:53 PM.

Veteran
    TO's on my fantasy team too - and it'd be against the Fins!

There's like 12 reasons for me to watch this game now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium
    I was listening to the Dan LeBatard Show on 790am The Ticket down here in Miami yesterday when he had his weekly show with Terrell Owens.

Often during the show, LeBatard and Owens discuss potential TD dances for To to perform the following Sunday. Often, he does them as detailed on his show.

Anyways, some of the caller to the show gave suggestions. The one TO said he would do is if he makes a TD vs. the Dolphins this week, he will simulate holding a videocamera and using to the Dolphins side line.

I'll be watching that game and hoping for a TO TD as hopefully the Cowboys beat Miami.
    He should hold off on doing that until he plays the Pats.

All Pro

Anyways, some of the caller to the show gave suggestions. The one TO said he would do is if he makes a TD vs. the Dolphins this week, he will simulate holding a videocamera and using to the Dolphins side line.

I want to see TO go to the video tape over and over again this weekend against the Dolphags

All Pro
    Hey, both games are on the same time and I hope you'll be watching the both games at a Sports Bar or have PIP on your TV to do that!
    Last edited by MrSFJFC; 09-15-2007 at 04:24 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    If he took a **** on himself that would probably be pretty accurate

Hall Of Fame
    Lebby Is Great

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSFJFC
    Hey, both games are on the same time and I hope you'll be watching the both games at a Sports Bar or have PIP on your TV to do that!
    Thanks for the reminder, I thought the Dolphins played at 1:00p. I guess this means we'll be sans the Jets again tommorow.

I really need to get DirectTV.

Jets always come first. Always.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green
    Lebby Is Great
    Indeed. Ever since I started listenign to him about a year and a half ago, he and Sid Rosenberg have made listening to sports radio down here interesting and entertaining.

Hall Of Fame
    Indeed. Ever since I started listenign to him about a year and a half ago, he and Sid Rosenberg have made listening to sports radio down here interesting and entertaining.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE AND WHERE DO YOU WATCH THE GAMES?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE AND WHERE DO YOU WATCH THE GAMES?

I used to watch games at Schnellenberger's in Doral. They closed down about six months ago though. I ended up having to go to the Doral Ale House last Sunday to catch the game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSFJFC
    Yeah I'll probably be up there at the bar. Can't see TO doing that cause it would make a farce out of the NFL. Like he used a video to figure out Miami's D ? He doesn't need any help scoring a TD against Miami. It would be funny to see against NE though.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod
    He should hold off on doing that until he plays the Pats.
    that would be classic

Banned
    When even TO is making fun of you, you know you hit rock bottom

JetsInsider.com Legend
    jetstream23 may give homage to BB as well. Kudos to my wife for the idea...."hey, you know what would be funny, you know when we take the little guy out for Halloween and all the adults dress up, how about you get a gray hooded sweatshirt and grab the camcorder to go as Bill Belichick." Honey, you're the best!

Cameraguy Belichick will be THE costume of the year.....Book it! You heard it here first!

Hall Of Fame
    Thanks for the reminder, I thought the Dolphins played at 1:00p. I guess this means we'll be sans the Jets again tommorow.

I really need to get DirectTV.

Jets always come first. Always.

Direct TV is worth it. I couldn't live without it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS
    Direct TV is worth it. I couldn't live without it.
    Tell me about it.

I had it the past two years. Ever since I moved in to my apartment, I have been prohibited from mounting one.

Now there is talk of mounting one dish and connecting all the apartments. I hope I can convince them to go through with it.

Hall Of Fame
    Tell me about it.

I had it the past two years. Ever since I moved in to my apartment, I have been prohibited from mounting one.

Now there is talk of mounting one dish and connecting all the apartments. I hope I can convince them to go through with it.

I tried to get one of those systems installed on the 60+ unit complex I manage. Problem is, DirecTV has the worst customer service department of almost any media company. They refused to help by sending down a technician to tell us where and how to run the wiring behind the walls. And even after construction was complete, they refuse to send ANYBODY down to help us figure out how a system can be installed now.

DirecTV customer service = some guy in Bangladesh named Brad

Plus, 300 bucks a year and all I want to watch is the Jets. They should allow you to purchase just one team for a discounted rate.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    When even TO is making fun of you, you know you hit rock bottom
    TO fined 15 yards, but he did it

Romo put Dallas ahead 30-13 with four minutes left by throwing a 34-yard touchdown pass on fourth down to Terrell Owens, who celebrated by leaning against the goal post and holding the ball to his face as if filming with it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio State NY Jets fan
    TO fined 15 yards, but he did it

What did he do?