Thread: Who wins the battle of the winless?

Veteran

Who wins the battle of the winless?

Can we take out the fins this week?? I know they have their issues as well, but do we have the firepower to take them out?

All Pro
    Key Matchup is gonna be
    Our Oline vs there Defense. if we can protect our qbs and open some holes for jones. i think we will win this one.

o yea and who ever david barrett is assigned to cover.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydro22
    Key Matchup is gonna be
    Our Oline vs there Defense.

o yea and who ever david barrett is assigned to cover.
    I know that their d is struggling, but Green has been throwing pretty well, except for the INT's.

All League
    I feel bad for who ever starts for us at QB. I don't think anybody on our OLine could stop Jason Taylor or Joey Porter.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    Can we take out the fins this week?? I know they have their issues as well, but do we have the firepower to take them out?
    don't worry guys. i know we're winning next week. my dad is attending the game.

i've been to around 15 games since 2002 and my dad has been to about 5 of them. in those games, the jets are around 8-7. and my dad has only seen them win. so i am confident that since my dad will be there, they will win.

f*** the fish

Veteran
    We will be going 0-3, but will put up a gutty performance....

Banned
    Despite being 0-2, the Jets are coming up on two very winnable games, that give them the opportunity to leave the first quarter of the season at 2-2, which is not bad.

These two games looked like key games before the season started, and they loom even larger now that 0-2 in fact has come to pass. Lose either one of them, and the season looks pretty bleak.

Practice Squad
    WE DONT LOSE TO THE FISH. We are blowing them out no matter if brad smith is our qb. Lets Go!

Veteran
    Thats what i like to hear!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    On paper it looks like an easy win. With the Fish, we all know that it's never as easy as it looks. All I can say is that no matter how old or slow Trent Green is starting to get he can still be extremely effective if he has time....and TIME is exactly what the Jets have given every QB we've played this year. I won't rest easy until the final guns sounds and the Jets have more points than the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    I know that their d is struggling, but Green has been throwing pretty well, except for the INT's.
    Well that's no help at all, because our defense doesn't get those.