View Poll Results: You are the GM of a QB needy team and both are on the board - who do you take?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brian Brohm, Louisville

11 73.33%
  • Andre Woodson, Kentucky

4 26.67%

Thread: number 1 QB?

JetsInsider.com Legend

number 1 QB?

very simple question

2 qbs at the top of the board

Brian Brohm Louisville or Andre Woodson Kentucky

who do you pick?

(don't tell me who nfldraftscout or any other 'experts' would pick, this is a poll about your personal choice0

i have my opinion but will wait for a few other posts to add it

All League
    If the draft is today I have to take Brohm. Answer could very easily be different five weeks from now.

All Pro
    Haven't finished my evals. yet.

Woodson.

Brohm is nothing special and a bit of a choker.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Aten
    If the draft is today I have to take Brohm. Answer could very easily be different two days from now.
    In all seriousness, though, the past couple weeks really don't change things very much. Brohm's Lewin numbers make it real hard for me to put Woodson or anybody else ahead of him.

All League
    If I needed a QB in this draft I honestly take Matt Ryan. I think he is that good.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56
    If I needed a QB in this draft I honestly take Matt Ryan. I think he is that good.
    Bang Bang vanilla face.

All League
    I think it's really hard to separate Woodson, Ryan, and John David Booty at this point. Until the last couple of weeks, I really wouldn't have thought any of them would be in a position to overtake Brohm. At the end of the day, he's still going to have the best Lewin projection by a considerable margin, but the other three are just killing him in the eye test right now.

All Pro
    My Woodson and Brohm evals. aren't done yet. I want to see what Brohm does against some of the faster, attacking style of defenses that Rutgers and South Florida have. I especially want to see what adjustments he makes vs. Rutgers. I watched a little Woodson today and I saw some bad habits- then again, they're excusable because his line was so overmatched. I also see his WRs make a ton of plays for him so I need to see some more NFL style throws from him. I know some people have him as their #1- I don't see that...at least not yet.