Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Jets have a really good chance in Buffalo this week!

Banned

The Jets have a really good chance in Buffalo this week!

In three games... This Bills Offense has only put up 24 freaking points. It's time for this Jets defense to Put up or Shut up this week in Buffalo!

This Bills offense is ranked dead last at 32nd with only 8 points per game, Deal last in the NFL with only 200 yards per game, and dead last in passing with only 90 yards per game. Their rushing attack is ranked at 18th with 105 yards per game. If we can contain the rookie "M.Lynch" I like our chances on the defensive side of the ball.

Their Defense is also ranked dead last in the NFL... They have given up 26.3 points per game(24th in the NFL), They are dead last in the NFL at 32nd with 458 yards per game against their Defense, Dead last in the NFL in pass Defense given up 281 yards per game through the air and this Bills Defense is also dead last in Rushing Defense giving up over 177 yards per game on the ground...

Add insult to injury... The Bills just lost Paul Posluszny who is their starting MLB for the season due to injury and they may be starting a rookie QB this week vs the Jets. J.P Losman got injured yesterday and T.Edwards may be starting for this Bills offense. Yesterday Edwards threw the ball 10/20, 97 yards, 0 TD's, 1 INT, and a QB rating of 43.1

This Bills team is a mess right now... I'm expecting a big win out of this Jets team to get back to .500 with some momentum going into week 3 when we play the Giants.

Hall Of Fame
    They usually kill us in Buffalo; I think we'll find away to win but they'll play us tough. As long as Jones runs like he did yesterday we will win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    They usually kill us in Buffalo; I think we'll find away to win but they'll play us tough. As long as Jones runs like he did yesterday we will win.
    The last time we played the Bills... They had Willis as their RB, T.Spikes, L.Fletcher, N.Clements, and an Offense that could score points... This IS NOT THE SAME TEAM... Thier #1 CB as of right now is T.McGee who is still banged up, their best MLB just got injured for the season, and they may be starting a rookie QB vs us who is far from solid.

All League
    the jets must dominate the bills next week. it's time for a complete game from the offense, defense and special teams. if it's even a close game, we'll know they stand absolutely no chance against good teams.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    If Losman was in there I'd still be worried...but if Trent Edwards starts, Id have to say I like our chances....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    If Losman was in there I'd still be worried...but if Trent Edwards starts, Id have to say I like our chances....
    So do I.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBayJetsFan
    The Jets have a really good chance in Buffalo this week!
    "a really good chance?"

The JFK Junior High School Raiders would be 13 point favorites.

LMAO.

It's good to see people around here have a solid grip on the obvious.

Banned
    We should win convincingly.

The real question is...will M. Lynch just be another RB in Buffalo to add to the long list of ills that own us...my instincts say yes.

The only thing that scares me abou this game is the fact the are winless and at home. They are going to be hungry.

Its redemption time for DBrick because in our last meeting Schobel abused him.

Veteran
    If the Jets defense sucks it up against the Bills (like giving up 21 points or something) I think my head with explode off of my body with anger!!

They are beyond terrible, but there is a part of me that hopes they aren't that terrible.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by agentmorris
    If the Jets defense sucks it up against the Bills (like giving up 21 points or something) I think my head with explode off of my body with anger!!

They are beyond terrible, but there is a part of me that hopes they aren't that terrible.
    Exactly. Even if they win, if Lych runs for 120, I'll puke.

Veteran
    Its Buffalo in Buffalo, it will be a tough game for the Jets. They always kill us there. I don't care how banged up they are, this is a division game, and it will be a tough one for the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob
    Exactly. Even if they win, if Lych runs for 120, I'll puke.

x2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmets
    Its Buffalo in Buffalo, it will be a tough game for the Jets.

With what I've seen from both teams so far, it really shouldn't be. If the Jets struggle, we really are hopeless this year. This 2007 edition of the Bills is far worse then they've ever been in recent years, and that was before Losman went down.

The Jets should win and win easily. If they struggle and somehow lose, abandon all hope for 2007. It will be a long year indeed if they lose that game.

All Pro
    There will be YJF's annual post that compares the Bills to the 78 STeelers. His nonsense aside, I think the Jets are clearly the better team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaBayJetsFan
    This Bills offense is ranked dead last at 32nd with only 8 points per game, Deal last in the NFL with only 200 yards per game, and dead last in passing with only 90 yards per game. Their rushing attack is ranked at 18th with 105 yards per game.

Ya think the fact that they played Denver, Pittsburgh, and the Pats has anything to do with this?

All League
    Someone needs to talk to that defensive secondary and or the entire defense. And see if they can play together for four quarters before we start having delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN
    Ya think the fact that they played Denver, Pittsburgh, and the Pats has anything to do with this?
    Not only that, they've lost most of their starters on D.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN
    That, plus loosing 7 starters on the defensive side of the ball, plus the loss of nate, Spikes and Fletcher in the offseason...

All Pro
    Listen. the Jets SHOULD be able to take care of the Bills.

But history suggests that it will be a tough, close game and that's what I expect.