This kid is gonna be our next Wayne Chrebet...

Matthew Szczur ... Villanova

Class:
Freshman

Hometown:
Erma, N.J.

High School:
Lower Cape May Regional

Height / Weight:
5-11 / 190

Position:
WR

Birthdate:
07/20/1989

Lower Cape May Regional High School: Earned four varsity letters in football, baseball and track & field; 2006 Football Honors: Team captain; First team Cape Atlantic League quarterback; First team South Jersey Group II Defensive Back by the Courier Post; First team South Jersey quarterback by the Philadelphia Inquirer; Two-time Gazette Leader Player of the Year; 2006 Track & Field Honors: Captain; Set a school record in the 55 meter dash with a time of 6.66; Won the 55 meter dash and the 200 meter dash at the Toms River Invitational; 2006 Baseball Honors: Captain; First team All-State; Atlantic City Press Player of the Year; Gazette Leader MVP; First team All-Cape Atlantic League; First team All-South Jersey; First team All-Group III by the Courier Post; Set a new South Jersey record by hitting .681; Had 140 total career hits; Drafted in the 38th round by the Los Angeles Dodgers.

O.k. now check this out I have watched this kid play ball in High School, one of the best all around athleats I have ever seen..During games I had always refered to him as Chrebet type player..So now he plays for Villanova, guess who also plays for Villanova??? Mike Bradway, the son of our very own Terry Bradway..I know its a pipe dream but this kid is showing alot as a freshman...Terry I hope you are watching....