Thread: OT: Eagles games--Jets Green or Throw Back Blue and Gold

Veteran

OT: Eagles games--Jets Green or Throw Back Blue and Gold

SInce it seems to be Off Topic Wednesday, I thought I'd through this out there. I'm coming to NY to go to the Jets/Eagles game. The Jets are going to wear the New York Titans stuff. Do you go with the gold and blue or wear your Jets green? If you needed to buy a new shirt just for that game anyway, would you go throw back or not?

Oh, and I am wearing clothes to the game, so that isn't an option for your answer.
    Last edited by Kate; 10-03-2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: because Fff could means something

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    SInce it seems to be Fff Topic Wednesday, I thought I'd through this out there. I'm coming to NY to go to the Jets/Eagles game. The Jets are going to wear the New York Titans stuff. Do you go with the gold and blue or wear your Jets green? If you needed to buy a new shirt just for that game anyway, would you go throw back or not?

Oh, and I am wearing clothes to the game, so that isn't an option for your answer.
    I'm gonna be at the game..can't wait for the throwback atmosphere!

I'm gonna wear a Green&White pullover, and underneath a throwback T...so I can go back and forth as i please

Charter JI Member
    SInce it seems to be Fff Topic Wednesday, I thought I'd through this out there. I'm coming to NY to go to the Jets/Eagles game. The Jets are going to wear the New York Titans stuff. Do you go with the gold and blue or wear your Jets green? If you needed to buy a new shirt just for that game anyway, would you go throw back or not?

I would recommend the above, except it is made in China and lead could be a problem...

Banned

Since we'll be staring 1-5 straight in the face by halftime, might I suggest something like this instead:

SAR I

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Since we'll be staring 1-5 straight in the face by halftime, might I suggest something like this instead:

SAR I

Hmmm...there's a drink for you over on the counter. Enjoy!

Banned
    Hmmm...there's a drink for you over on the counter. Enjoy!
    Tell me, how will it feel to see your boy benched for the final time in Green to a cascade of loud "boo's" before Kellen comes in to rauchous applause?

You picked a dandy of a game to attend. I wouldn't wear a Penne jersey if I were you.

SAR I

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Tell me, how will it feel to see your boy benched for the final time in Green to a cascade of loud "boo's" before Kellen comes in to rauchous applause?

You picked a dandy of a game to attend. I wouldn't wear a Penne jersey if I were you.

SAR I
    No worries on my part. Chad will be just fine. Besides, I'm not sure I'll actually be able to see what is going on down on the field. Bill Parcells says the seat are really up there and we are on the sunny side.