Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Chad will Have a Big Game against Cincy this week

  1. #1

    Chad will Have a Big Game against Cincy this week

    I believe Chad will have a real good game against Cincy this week. This sucks because this just prolongs the wait for my main man Clemens. I mean Cincy is a mess. That team has no discipline, no heart, no D. They may be the only team in the league thats softer than us on D.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    I believe Chad will have a real good game against Cincy this week. This sucks because this just prolongs the wait for my main man Clemens. I mean Cincy is a mess. That team has no discipline, no heart, no D. They may be the only team in the league thats softer than us on D.
    You could say the same exact thing about us. This one could be ugly.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Cincy is gonna kill us..... no doubt in my mind..... that being said.... Chad really doesn't have to do much at all to remain the starter here.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Woods in Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,290
    no way. Chad has a big game? What does a big game by Chad look like? 14-24 for 200 yards and 1 TD?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets1958 View Post
    no way. Chad has a big game? What does a big game by Chad look like? 14-24 for 200 yards and 1 TD?
    Unfortunately, yes!!

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,971
    then hell freezes over. their d creates turnovers and that is chad's specialty now so this game will be ugle. whoever barrett is covering, TJ or Chad, will have 150 yds and 2 tds

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    20,936
    This is a nightmare...

  8. #8
    Keep in mind, I'M NOT A CHAD ADVOCATE. I just see alot of things in the Cincy defense that we can exploit through our passing game. Hence Chad will have a big game.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,975
    This will never happen. Sorry to say If noodle arm starts this week we have no chance.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    Keep in mind, I'M NOT A CHAD ADVOCATE. I just see alot of things in the Cincy defense that we can exploit through our passing game. Hence Chad will have a big game.
    I do not think Pennyboy can score enough on them to keep up with Palmer. This is the Offense that scored what 6 TD's against the Browns.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets1958 View Post
    no way. Chad has a big game? What does a big game by Chad look like? 14-24 for 200 yards and 1 TD?
    .... it's more like 32-40, 200 yd's and 1 td...... and unfortunately, that would be all that Mangini needs to slate Chad as the starter for the next 6 games.
    Last edited by Starkweather; 10-15-2007 at 11:49 AM.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,953
    who cares. it will be sooooo boring. Pennington puts me to sleep these days.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    then hell freezes over. their d creates turnovers and that is chad's specialty now so this game will be ugle. whoever barrett is covering, TJ or Chad, will have 150 yds and 2 tds
    Keep in mind that Kansas City did put up 27 on them yesterday.

    So that means the Jets might put up 14 points----if we get a score on D.

    Man, do we suck.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkweather View Post
    .... it's more like 32-40, 200 yd's and 1 td...... and unfortunately, that would be all that Mangini needs to slate Chad as the starter for the next 6 games.
    With a game like that, hell, Mangini will say that Chad will start next year!

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    Chad is shot dude. He has nothing left. It is unfair for management to put him out there. This happened to Vinny in 2002.

    This doesnt mean Chad's career is done. Vinny came back and played well after 2002. Chad's health, mental state etc is in disarray right now. If Mangini puts him out there, he is a fool.

    I expect the announcement to come today.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkweather View Post
    Cincy is gonna kill us..... no doubt in my mind..... that being said.... Chad really doesn't have to do much at all to remain the starter here.

    It seems to be that Mangini's attitude on QB position. If Chad is breathing. Then he starts. Even if he has to wear an oxygen mask. He starts.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Chad is shot dude. He has nothing left. It is unfair for management to put him out there. This happened to Vinny in 2002.

    This doesnt mean Chad's career is done. Vinny came back and played well after 2002. Chad's health, mental state etc is in disarray right now. If Mangini puts him out there, he is a fool.

    I expect the announcement to come today.
    Im also expecting to win the lotto today

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bethel, CT
    Posts
    11,242
    the thing is

    its the defenses that get excited to play VS chad, not the other way around

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Vinny came back and played well after 2002.
    Just wondering what you consider playing well?? Since 02 Vinny started for the Cowboys and had 17 tds and 20 picks in the Tuna's only losing season as the Dallas HC..In 05 he had 1 td and 6 picks for the Jets so that can't be it..He had only 3 passes as a Pat so that really isn't even playing..So since 02 I guess yesterday is what you meant??

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    I hope Chad starts...I am DYING for him to go 35 for 35 for 200 yards while the Jets get shut out. That would be the most classic Chad game of all time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us