Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This season may be ugly, but it's only half as ugly as this board right now

JetsFan2012

This season may be ugly, but it's only half as ugly as this board right now

You guys are kidding, right? I know it's frustrating to watch this terrible team stumble their way through a dreadful season, but the insults and the arrogance and the personal attacks are even more boring than Mangini's post-game press conferences.

There's only one certainty about this season -- the entire team sucks. We are bad. Very, very bad. We lost to the Cowboys, and 8 other teams, because this team sucks from top to bottom. Woody is as clueless as owner can be in the NFL, Tannenbaum made a huge mistake in the offseason with Kendall, Mangini and the coaching staff make questionable calls every week, and the team on the whole is very inconsistent.

When I wake up in the morning, check me email, and then log on to JI, I don't want to see yet another "I told you so" thread about Clemens or Brick or Pennington. It's just not enjoyable to read. There's not one aspect that will fix this team. You people can't see the forest through the trees, and in doing so the only debate tactic you seemingly know of is to belittle you're opponent.

I even spent some time on Jet nation for a while yesterday, but it's the same story over there. I'm just going to stick to OT threads for a while, because they seem to make more sense, and are more civilized, than any thread about the Jets on the main page.

All Pro
    Spend more time in the draft forum. You'll have fun. I promise.

Hall Of Fame
    eh, I think it was a lot worse when the Jets fell to 1-3, rather than beating the bills and getting to 2-2, and we had to face the reality this wasn't going to be a playoff year

Hall Of Fame
    Paulie is right. The Chad sucks threads have turned into Is Kellen the Answer threads. It gets old quick.

Banned
    not as ugly as your face.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin View Post
    not as ugly as your face.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!
    DAMN! Burned again.

All Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    You guys are kidding, right? I know it's frustrating to watch this terrible team stumble their way through a dreadful season, but the insults and the arrogance and the personal attacks are even more boring than Mangini's post-game press conferences.

There's only one certainty about this season -- the entire team sucks. We are bad. Very, very bad. We lost to the Cowboys, and 8 other teams, because this team sucks from top to bottom. Woody is as clueless as owner can be in the NFL, Tannenbaum made a huge mistake in the offseason with Kendall, Mangini and the coaching staff make questionable calls every week, and the team on the whole is very inconsistent.

When I wake up in the morning, check me email, and then log on to JI, I don't want to see yet another "I told you so" thread about Clemens or Brick or Pennington. It's just not enjoyable to read. There's not one aspect that will fix this team. You people can't see the forest through the trees, and in doing so the only debate tactic you seemingly know of is to belittle you're opponent.

I even spent some time on Jet nation for a while yesterday, but it's the same story over there. I'm just going to stick to OT threads for a while, because they seem to make more sense, and are more civilized, than any thread about the Jets on the main page.

Rookie
    It's been the same crap every year!Get used to it.The Jets organization is only worried about 1 thing and thats beating the Dolphins.Lets enjoy the rest of the year and hope that the wins the Jets get are knocking potential playoff teams out of contention.When was the last Jet team We had that Q.B's had 300 yards a game and We put up 24 points or more on the board!Same ole Jets.Face it!
    But it does not stop Me from rooting or buying Jets attire!I will die with this team win or lose!.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Spend more time in the draft forum. You'll have fun. I promise.
    Draft forum>>>>Landing Strip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Draft forum>>>>Landing Strip
    Blasphemy!!! Damnation!!! I sentence you to an eternity of writhing in hellfire for your transgression!!!

(I figured with SD99 banned somebody had to pick up the slack. )

All Pro
    I know, it does get boring after a while and it does hurt to read negative statements made some of the time but you have to look at it this way, there are a vast amount of different posters on this board who all they want to do is express their own thoughts because they are JETS fans like you and I.
    Last edited by MrSFJFC; 11-24-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    I don't know how I missed this off topic gem

OT: Help

Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS View Post

HS girls who took it in the butt ranks as reason #1 on "why HS wasn't so bad."

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS View Post

Not too many people can say they put the lyrics of Soulja Boy Tell 'Em into practice.

Practice Squad

I hear you but vetting our frustration to a commisurating group is healthy. I like you log on to this site and enjoy reading what other fans have to say. I may not agree with it, but I get a chance to look at things from different perspectives. I don't enjoy wailing on any player in particular either, but feel the ownership deserves to be harshly criticized, because of the way we as fans have been neglected over the years.

Veteran
    It could be worse paulie. My college team just finished 3-9 for the year. For that matter, my son's midget league team finished 2-6 on the season and the local High School team went O-fer. Losers all around. Maybe I'm the albatros.

Veteran
    In all seriousness I agree with you. All this loosing has put everyone on edge (and a few over the edge) and the back biting is getting out of hand. Glad someone stood up and said something about it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You people can't see the forest through the trees, and in doing so the only debate tactic you seemingly know of is to belittle you're opponent.
    You're an idiot.

Your problem seems to be that all you have to do in the morning is check your email and log on to JI.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The bright spot on this team seems to be a rookie LB....and that's about it right now. I'm with paulie though, the constant drum beat of pain and misery on the board is tough to read. Even Pats fans have gotten sick of it and left.