Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Anyone think the Superbowl* is motivating Reid's Eagles?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,953

    Anyone think the Superbowl* is motivating Reid's Eagles?

    I think spygate has long-fingers...

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    I would think they would give a little extra tonight regardless of spygate, but that may indeed play a part.

  3. #3
    No, I just think Andy Reid is a really good coach.

    The Star Ledger this morning mentioned how many of the Eagles were joking about the ring thing...but the Pats took it seriously.

    Andy Reid's offense is an NFL QB's dream isn't it? No QB fails for this guy.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,953
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby2glocks View Post
    I would think they would give a little extra tonight regardless of spygate, but that may indeed play a part.
    the handshake will be VERY interesting...

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    the handshake will be VERY interesting...
    Ha, Belliscum will probably run in the opposite direction of Reid.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    the handshake will be VERY interesting...
    youre killing me darth with the jinx stop and stop again

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    I absoluitly think that stealing the Eagles defensive plays in the Superbowl has extra motivation for Reid.

    His game plan today by totally taking Moss out of the game is working great. The Defense has come to play also making some HUGE hits.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    I absoluitly think that stealing the Eagles defensive plays in the Superbowl has extra motivation for Reid.

    His game plan today by totally taking Moss out of the game is working great. The Defense has come to play also making some HUGE hits.
    You have lost all crediability here leave dont come back

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You have lost all crediability here leave dont come back
    LMAO ]

    this is coming from some schmoe with 500 posts that has been here for 2 months??!!!

    are you serious?

    get a grip! and a life!

    im pissing my pants from laughing so hard

  10. #10
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    LMAO ]

    this is coming from some schmoe with 500 posts that has been here for 2 months??!!!

    are you serious?

    get a grip! and a life!

    im pissing my pants from laughing so hard

    someone get this man new pants

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    LMAO ]

    this is coming from some schmoe with 500 posts that has been here for 2 months??!!!

    are you serious?

    get a grip! and a life!

    im pissing my pants from laughing so hard
    You are the person that finally made me register before that i read this board since 2003, but your stupidity finally gave me the nuts to show up.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,314
    UMMM, in word NO. They were motivated by the 24 point line. And all the Pats talk. Madden said it throughout the game. Reid in their meetings stating, their goal was not to have him mention the Pats are the greatest team all night.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,476
    According to Madden Reid admitted (to Madden) that the whole Pats are the GOAT talk in the media is what motivated them. I know you'd love to dust off the trusty imaginary * but Reid was not, according to his own words, thinking of the SB where McKnob had the dry heaves.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us