Thread: Patriots "Path to perfection"/ Giants sign Ware

Veteran

Patriots "Path to perfection"/ Giants sign Ware

I just saw on ESPN's bottom line that they have a catagory entitled "Patriot path to perfection". Are you kidding me? I live in Indiana and when the Colts were like 14-0, they didn't do anything like this. Why is ESPN and the NFL pushing so hard for them to be perfect?
    They are not the prototypical face of the franchise type team. They're cheaters, drug users, Belichick is an A-hole, Brady's a pretty boy primadonna, I could go on.
    They don't have any Barry Sanders/Curtis Martin type players on their team. I wouldn't want them in any record books. Sorry if this has been posted. I must have missed it.
    Oh and the Giants signed Danny Ware.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
    Last edited by fuzzyjetsfan; 12-05-2007 at 03:40 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyjetsfan View Post
    I just saw on ESPN's bottom line that they have a catagory entitled "Patriot path to perfection". Are you kidding me? I live in Indiana and when the Colts were like 14-0, they didn't do anything like this. Why is ESPN and the NFL pushing so hard for them to be perfect?
    They are not the prototypical face of the franchise type team. They're cheaters, drug users, Belichick is an A-hole, Brady's a pretty boy primadonna, I could go on.
    They don't have any Barry Sanders/Curtis Martin type players on their team. I wouldn't want them in any record books. Sorry if this has been posted. I must have missed it.]
    Yeah, we need more Peyton Manning on TV!!!!!

Relax Francis...ESPN pushing anything...ESPN gives people what they want. Pats are undefeated. It's a story.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post

ff, do you think peyton has rock hard abs?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyjetsfan View Post
    They don't have any Barry Sanders/Curtis Martin type players on their team. I wouldn't want them in any record books. Sorry if this has been posted. I must have missed it.
    Oh and the Giants signed Danny Ware.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
    That's because everyone knew that the Colts weren't going to go undefeated.

New, original, and exciting.

All Pro
    There is a reason his moniker is fuzzy jets fan..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    ff, do you think peyton has rock hard abs?
    Never mind that. Does Tom Brady wear Stetson is what I wanna know.

Rookie
    Never mind that. Does Tom Brady wear Stetson is what I wanna know.
    He's no cowboy!! Clemens is!!

Banned
    The Pats/Ravens MNF game this week was the highest rated cable program in history, so it seems a lot of people care and they're responding to that demand.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    The Pats/Ravens MNF game this week was the highest rated cable program in history, so it seems a lot of people care and they're responding to that demand.
    They tuned in for the Shula interview with Kornholer..the game was an annoying interruption for most folks...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Damn....last time the Giants took someone from our practice squad they turned that guy into a legit RB (Ward)

Relax Francis...ESPN pushing anything...ESPN gives people what they want. Pats are undefeated. It's a story.
    get your ass off your chair and go outside and do something rather than wasting 2 hours per day on this board and 5 hours on the pats board. you faggot.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Because nobody really cares about the "we're the Angels of the NFL Colts". Those morons on the Colts board acted all shocked about Gate 4. The woman on that site posting how the colts men are such gentlemen and don't do that sort of thing. Has anyone seen a woman colts fan? I would be sickened if one of them lifted up their shirts. Nobody likes Holy rollers nor does the NFL.

I'll take the Cheating Drug addicts and a coach who doesn't know what a washing machine is any day.

Veteran
    Danny ware can play some ball. Good pickup for them.