Thread: So.... who's going today?

Practice Squad

So.... who's going today?

So how many of you NON season ticket holders are buying tickets to the game today off of ticketmaster or ebay? So who's spending at $75 plus parking per person? Who's going to stay the whole game and sit in freezing rain so the stadium looks full with green and white?

I'm interested to see all those people who were bashing the season ticket holders, after the Steelers game, at the game today.

I am on my way, see you there. Bring some rain gear.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'll be there..

Hall Of Fame
    I'll be there, but to be honest, I didn't pay for the tickets. They were given to me by a family friend.

All League
    Going with the brats, and hot and sweet sausage. Of course got the pep/onions, rolls to round it out. 2lbs of shrimp, w cocktail sauce. Pretzels and chips with their assorted dips. Apples and the peanut butter caramel dip sauce. Got 2 lbs of wings to get us started.

Me and the 6 yr old headin out by 11:30, pickn up Pop, then headin to Nwk to get Mathis81, then on to lot 17.

I am hoping for poor turnout, and Jets blow-out, so there is minimal traffic at end of game as I would like to try to get home to catch Dexter at 9pm. (If not, as in the Pit game, I'll just catch the 11pm showing...)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewdawg View Post
    Going with the brats, and hot and sweet sausage. Of course got the pep/onions, rolls to round it out. 2lbs of shrimp, w cocktail sauce. Pretzels and chips with their assorted dips. Apples and the peanut butter caramel dip sauce. Got 2 lbs of wings to get us started.

Me and the 6 yr old headin out by 11:30, pickn up Pop, then headin to Nwk to get Mathis81, then on to lot 17.

I am hoping for poor turnout, and Jets blow-out, so there is minimal traffic at end of game as I would like to try to get home to catch Dexter at 9pm. (If not, as in the Pit game, I'll just catch the 11pm showing...)
    Ok and when should I show up?

All League
    i'll be there. hopefullly the jets can reward us with a win for sitting in the freezing rain.

Undrafted Free Agent
    non season ticket holder and I'll be there.

Veteran
    Me too

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by exit9JetsFan View Post
    Me too
    when r u leaving?

Practice Squad
    me too

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PJC331 View Post
    So how many of you NON season ticket holders are buying tickets to the game today off of ticketmaster or ebay? So who's spending at $75 plus parking per person? Who's going to stay the whole game and sit in freezing rain so the stadium looks full with green and white?

I'm interested to see all those people who were bashing the season ticket holders, after the Steelers game, at the game today.

Sorry, I'm working today. But, for the record, I did not and would not bash anyone for choosing to not attend a game. You don't owe the Jets your attendance on any game, whether they're doing well or not. It's your entertainment dollar.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by beemer View Post
    Sorry, I'm working today. But, for the record, I did not and would not bash anyone for choosing to not attend a game. You don't owe the Jets your attendance on any game, whether they're doing well or not. It's your entertainment dollar.
    I swear we are the only suck ass fan base who thinks that.

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS View Post
    The NFL is a consumer-driven industry. If the product sucks, you can't blame the people for choosing not to buy it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    The NFL is a consumer-driven industry. If the product sucks, you can't blame the people for choosing not to buy it.
    What's even crazier is that season ticket holders have ALREADY bought it, and they're criticized for not showing up for a product that doesn't meet their standards. As for the rest of us, we've all spent some money on jerseys, t-shirts, other assorted crap, and we give the TV our eyeballs (which is where the NFL REALLY makes its money).

It's bad enough that I have this disorder that lets the performance of a bunch of athletes dictate whether or not I'm happy on Monday mornings for four months a year; I don't have to sit out in the snow to prove myself to other people with the same mental defect that I do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS View Post
    That's not so at all. When the NFL team sucks, there are empty seats. Everywhere... including places with very loyal fan bases such as Pittsburgh, Dallas and Green Bay. Although Pack fans come out most of the time.

Put a better product on the field and the fans will go rain or shine. Put garbage on the field and many feel that its not worth the time money and effort to sit their in the freezing rain. Especially with kids.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PJC331 View Post

Umm I never goto games win or lose -- big game or little -- Im not a very vocal fan, nor am I a big fan of tailgating so why waste the seat?