Thread: Clady gets a 1st round projection:

All League

Clady gets a 1st round projection:

Got a source on the west coast that knows OT Ryan Clady (and dozen of other California prospects) real well...

I asked him about Clady and he said he received a first round projection....

Here's the surprise to some (not me).....Boise RB Ian Johnson made a vow to leave for the NFL early with Clady a long time ago, but Johnson got a real low projection -- promised I wouldn't say the round, but Ian must be reaaal slow to get that projection.

Last big name prospect that I can remember getting a projection that low was Chris Leak and he went undrafted the next year.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins44 View Post
    Got a source on the west coast that knows OT Ryan Clady (and dozen of other California prospects) real well...

I asked him about Clady and he said he received a first round projection....

Here's the surprise to some (not me).....Boise RB Ian Johnson made a vow to leave for the NFL early with Clady a long time ago, but Johnson got a real low projection -- promised I wouldn't say the round, but Ian must be reaaal slow to get that projection.

Last big name prospect that I can remember getting a projection that low was Chris Leak and he went undrafted the next year.
    Sweet.....Im hoping all these guys declare, and a good RT(Otah) will fall to us in round 2.

All Pro
    No surprise-

athletic, great build, nimble feet...the game is real slow to him.

All Pro
    Yes, he's a very good prospect, GGI...Has a great demeaner for the game -- is always angry, but never talks during a game. Just goes out and enjoys the fight.
    Although the source didn't tell me if Clady is leaving, I know the Clady's can use the money he would make.

I should've asked this source about Oher, but I'm not sure he knows him personally and I doubt he wants him to come out early, considering he's backing Clady.
    I'd be surprised if he leaves early now- he seems to like Nutt...

If Snead's as good as he's supposed to be, Ole Miss could be a pain in the neck to play next year.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Clady has to be a special kind of athlete in workouts to get that projection from the draft board.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Yes, he's a very good prospect, GGI...Has a great demeaner for the game -- is always angry, but never talks during a game. Just goes out and enjoys the fight.
    Although the source didn't tell me if Clady is leaving, I know the Clady's can use the money he would make.

I should've asked this source about Oher, but I'm not sure he knows him personally and I doubt he wants him to come out early, considering he's backing Clady.
    Clady is gone...he's been interviewing agents before the season began....

strong rumor is Oher has already signed with Jimmy Sexton, though nothing is allowed to be announced until 1/18....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    Clady is gone...he's been interviewing agents before the season began....

strong rumor is Oher has already signed with Jimmy Sexton, though nothing is allowed to be announced until 1/18....
    Sweet

Any other borderline guys coming out?