Thread: OT- Best Tv for ps3?

Practice Squad

OT- Best Tv for ps3?

So i got a ps3 for xmas and have a basic tv (no hd or any of that stuff). but i am looking to buy a new tv to bring out the best of the graphics. i really dont know much about tvs and was just wondering what the best tv for the ps3 would be (ie lcd, hdtv, plasma, etc etc.) thanks in advance

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy up View Post
    So i got a ps3 for xmas and have a basic tv (no hd or any of that stuff). but i am looking to buy a new tv to bring out the best of the graphics. i really dont know much about tvs and was just wondering what the best tv for the ps3 would be (ie lcd, hdtv, plasma, etc etc.) thanks in advance
    It would help to know a few things first. Budget and distance you'll be sitting from the tv are important to know.

Practice Squad
    il be pretty close so a 20- 25 inch should do it....and the less expensive the better but not really an issue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy up View Post
    il be pretty close so a 20- 25 inch should do it....and the less expensive the better but not really an issue
    At that screen size you don't need a 1080p TV even though your PS3 has the horsepower for it.

Get yourself a nice $450 LCD HDTV and you'll be all set.

SAR I

The most important accessory for any PS3 is this game,
    http://www.us.playstation.com/Warhawk/

It is the best PS3 game, you wont be sorry! If you buy it at a store it comes with a free blue tooth headset, but you can download it from PlayStation Store for 10 bucks less.

As far as Tvs go I agree with SAR, you can get some very nice LCDs reasonably priced, I'm sure the post holiday sales will be even better.