Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Stupid Things I've Done & Lived To Tell About Them

All League

Post OT: Stupid Things I've Done & Lived To Tell About Them

My purpose for this thread share stupid things that we have done in a humorous way to educate young and old how to avoid doing some of the same or similar stunts and saving each other from injury or worse (yeah right ).

I had a brick of firecrackers I was dying to set off but it had been raining all week. Since I was an 8 year old kid who hadn't discovered the joys of girlie mags I was quite bored. I took the firecrackers into my parents garage, shut the door and started lighting them off in the now unventilated garage. The 10 gallon gas cans made for a great seat while I watched them go off from three feet away.

As I was beginning to feel woozy from inhaling the acrid "blue" smoke I saw what appeared to be a hazy apparition of a very angry father standing in the doorway.

My ass hurt for a week, it would've hurt less if I had imploded the garage.

Veteran
    I've spent the greater part of my life rooting for the Jets and Mets.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    My purpose for this thread share stupid things that we have done in a humorous way to educate young and old how to avoid doing some of the same or similar stunts and saving each other from injury or worse (yeah right ).

I had a brick of firecrackers I was dying to set off but it had been raining all week. Since I was an 8 year old kid who hadn't discovered the joys of girlie mags I was quite bored. I took the firecrackers into my parents garage, shut the door and started lighting them off in the now unventilated garage. The 10 gallon gas cans made for a great seat while I watched them go off from three feet away.

As I was beginning to feel woozy from inhaling the acrid "blue" smoke I saw what appeared to be a hazy apparition of a very angry father standing in the doorway.

My ass hurt for a week, it would've hurt less if I had imploded the garage.
    I drank Everclear.

Nuff said.

Drinking CISCO also ranks a close second. Just the thought of it makes me shake violently. I was hanging out with a close friend and these two chicks we'd met, when we decided to pick up this stuff. Came in an ugly dark brown or balck bottle, and the orange swill I drank had a plain label.

All was well, as I sat in the back seat and drank this stuff with one of the girls, until I fell violently ill; projectile vomit and all. Let's just say that the only thing I remember is waking up in my puke soaked clothes the next day in my bathtub, with a massive headache. Two days would pass and I still felt like #@!$. I asked my boy what happened and all he could do is just laugh and shake his head.

All Pro
    Dont drink GHB likes its water.

Hall Of Fame
    In the early 80s, at about 3am, on the grass divider on Sunrise Highway near Newbridge Road in Bellmore, I banged my then girlfriend on the hood of my 240Z for about 10 mins. Not really the experience I thought it would be, and we almost got busted by the cops. Oh well.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Dont drink GHB likes its water.
    Georgia Home Boy!

All Pro
    I banged my then girlfriend on the hood of my 240Z for about 10 mins
    10 minutes?????????????? Your a legend. I am lucky if I make it to 5.
    I will have to keep my wife away from you. Stay away from the legend!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post

My ass hurt for a week.
    PR, why are you baiting Jets fans to bash Brady?

All Pro
    Make sure you are not allergic to the green lotion that you found in the back of the bathroom closet that looks like it was purchased in 1982, prior to rubbing one out.

Veteran
    5 speeding tickets in one month and my license taken away for 2 years.

damn!

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    I got married

Hall Of Fame
    I did some acid... ya know,.... like the silver palm trees, man..... what?... wait.. a minute....mmmm....

As a pre-school kid, I visited my grandparents' village during the summer. One day, I decided to taunt a bull. Next thing you know, it broke loose and knocked me down. It would have impaled me to death if it wasn't from the help of a local farmer. A suggestion, never piss off a bull..

Veteran
    Yeah, I'm gonna implicate myself as I type....no thanks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I killed a dude in northern Maine. Don't ask.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    I killed a dude in northern Maine. Don't ask.
    Unrequited love?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Unrequited love?
    What part of "Don't ask" did you not get?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    What part of "Don't ask" did you not get?
    Listen, this isn't the military with the "don't ask don't tell" crap. This board has become very accepting of alternative lifestyles since G-Day..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    After a night of clubbing, me and some miscreant friends hit the local Diner (the Blue Bay in Bayside) for some tasty repast....about 4'ish.

Geniuz (me) notices a truck loaded with crates of live ducks in the parking lot..and I decide to set them free...its what God wanted.

After proudly announcing my stupid intentions, I exit the DIner with the other miscreants' noses pressed against the glazz to observe....

I cover 50 feet in about 2 seconds, hurl myself atop the quacking cargo and quickly begin to untie the giant knots on the giant ropes that secured the imprisoned duckies....

Amidst the incessent quacking of about to be liberated fowl, I hear rat a tat rat a tat...rat a tat tat...."hey fvcker! hey fvcker!"

Which was....

The quickly approaching cowboy boots of the trucker with a giant HANDGUN pointed at my bent over azz...

I hurled myself off the truck, landing square on my sideways ankle which was as miserable an experience as it sounds....

The quacking faded quickly in my stupid ears....

I scurried away like the hunchback of Nostredomus only due to the adrenaline masking my pain, and effected a successful escape that ended with me hiding, drunk, sweaty and panting in a flower bed face down waiting for "Elvin" to turn my lights out with a shot behind the ear....

I basically crawled home and the relieved miscreants were very happy to hear from me the next day (pre-cell phone)

I dont even like Duckz.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    After a night of clubbing, me and some miscreant friends hit the local Diner (the Blue Bay in Bayside) for some tasty repast....about 4'ish.

Geniuz (me) notices a truck loaded with crates of live ducks in the parking lot..and I decide to set them free...its what God wanted.

After proudly announcing my stupid intentions, I exit the DIner with the other miscreants' noses pressed against the glazz to observe....

I cover 50 feet in about 2 seconds, hurl myself atop the quacking cargo and quickly begin to untie the giant knots on the giant ropes that secured the imprisoned duckies....

Amidst the incessent quacking of about to be liberated fowl, I hear rat a tat rat a tat...rat a tat tat...."hey fvcker! hey fvcker!"

Which was....

The quickly approaching cowboy boots of the trucker with a giant HANDGUN pointed at my bent over azz...

I hurled myself off the truck, landing square on my sideways ankle which was as miserable an experience as it sounds....

The quacking faded quickly in my stupid ears....

I scurried away like the hunchback of Nostredomus only due to the adrenaline masking my pain, and effected a successful escape that ended with me hiding, drunk, sweaty and panting in a flower bed face down waiting for "Elvin" to turn my lights out with a shot behind the ear....

I basically crawled home and the relieved miscreants were very happy to hear from me the next day (pre-cell phone)

I dont even like Duckz.

You lost me at: "pointed at my bent over azz..."