35, Giants, 7-9
    36, Rams, 7-9
    37, Oakland, 4-12
    38, Panthers, 7-9
    39, Philly, 6-10
    40, Seattle Seahawks, 9-7
    41, Bears, 7-9
    42, New England Patriots, ?-?

The average of these records is 7-9. If the Pats take the next season tumble, that would be sweet. Jets get their act together and the divison belongs to them. Go Green in 2008!

(There is no actual science or logic involved in this. I only went back 10 superbowls. Just me having fun. Having fun with the fact the Pats lost. Lost. Lost the Superbowl. Bummer for them.)

All Pro
    It's scientific enough for me! End of the Patsies!!!

this loss will separate the men from the boys regarding the bellichicken's status as a great coach. he's certainly deserves all of the claim he has gotten for the past few seasons but the real test is to regain the championship with a different team. not a different city mind you but a different team, especially qb. each team churns its players. the bellichicken has been very fortunate to have started with a really good group and then lucked into brady. next season, i can see the patsies replacing much of the ols guard especially guys like seau, bruschi and maybe even vrabel not to mention the guys who will normally go through free agency. if the patsies continue their success and even reach the show again it will be due to the bellichicekn and he would regain the mantle. unfortunately for him, history is not on his side.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    this loss will separate the men from the boys regarding the bellichicken's status as a great coach. he's certainly deserves all of the claim he has gotten for the past few seasons but the real test is to regain the championship with a different team. not a different city mind you but a different team, especially qb. each team churns its players. the bellichicken has been very fortunate to have started with a really good group and then lucked into brady. next season, i can see the patsies replacing much of the ols guard especially guys like seau, bruschi and maybe even vrabel not to mention the guys who will normally go through free agency. if the patsies continue their success and even reach the show again it will be due to the bellichicekn and he would regain the mantle. unfortunately for him, history is not on his side.
    So they are going to rebuild? Then they will be a 6-10 team tops. The divison is ours!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Something to think about:

Superbowl, Losing Team, Next Season's record
    32, Green Bay, 11-5
    33, Atlanta, 5-11
    34, Tennesse, 13-3
    35, Giants, 7-9
    36, Rams, 7-9
    37, Oakland, 4-12
    38, Panthers, 7-9
    39, Philly, 6-10
    40, Seattle Seahawks, 9-7
    41, Bears, 7-9
    42, New England Patriots, ?-?

The average of these records is 7-9. If the Pats take the next season tumble, that would be sweet. Jets get their act together and the divison belongs to them. Go Green in 2008!

(There is no actual science or logic involved in this. I only went back 10 superbowls. Just me having fun. Having fun with the fact the Pats lost. Lost. Lost the Superbowl. Bummer for them.)
    So... it's your hypothesis that next year... the pats will..... ummmmmmm......

SUCK?!?!??!!!