Thread: Ty Law Anyone?

All League

Ty Law Anyone?

I would love him back. He is Revis' mentor and would be a great stop gap. With Rhodes/Elam the safteys we have no other CB behind Revis. If yu trust Justin Miller with all our money spent this off-season then go ahread but I for one this Ty Law on the 2008 Jets could only help the defense. Not to mention his impact he would have on Revis.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    I would love him back. He is Revis' mentor and would be a great stop gap. With Rhodes/Elam the safteys we have no other CB behind Revis. If yu trust Justin Miller with all our money spent this off-season then go ahread but I for one this Ty Law on the 2008 Jets could only help the defense. Not to mention his impact he would have on Revis.
    Since I'm skilled in the art of deciphering gibberish, I'll answer with an emphatic NO. Too old, too slow, will want too much $$. Now if you told me you wanted him on the team as a CB coach, I'd probably have to agree.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

God, NO.

Undrafted Free Agent
    ill take him...for 2 dollars

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Not even for the vet minimum. I'd rather re-sign Poteat.

Rookie
    I'm gonna go with a no as well. I see your point with him being Revis' mentor an all....but wasn't this the same Ty Law that Herm refused to let Justin Miller sit next to in meetings to avoid Ty's influence on him?....Not that Justin Miller turned out to be an angel or anything, but I'm just sayin.

Trade down and take Aqib Talib out of Kansas, then sign Fernando Bryant to add a veteran presence to the secondary. Problem solved.

Veteran
    This reply couldnt open fast enough for me to type PASS