Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: heckled pats fans

Veteran

heckled pats fans

i work as a waiter at a bar an undisclosed hotel by laguardia. so i get this family from boston. the lil kid wore a brady jersey. there were 3 other teenage kids, they were here for some track and field competition.

so i really laid it to them, they sat right under this huge jetts neon sign lol, so i said look up there, this is the jets year to be division champion. i told them the patriots is a retirement home. the kids said they won the trac thing. i said did you cheat. i told the kid with the jersey that i was going to prepare his burger for him. i told him dont put an asterisk on it. they all were good sports. all laughing. i loved sticking the fact that the gints beat them. i asked if they were all crying. they obliged. i said great. get ready to cry some more when my jets win the superbowl. i am not a yankee fan, but i had to put that in somewhere..

anyway i told them i was going to put boric acid in there to go box lol i love my job. i am known for being a cray-c waiter

Veteran
    oh i left something out lol. when i gave him the check, i put an asterisk all over it. he said he was going to keep it as a souvenier lol

Veteran
    um, ok, boric acid in their to go box?

Counseling buddy, counseling.

Hall Of Fame
    Hey - we're going to knock some old ladies out of their wheelchairs this weekend. Wanna come with us?

Veteran
    lol its pats fan. if the ladies in wheelchairs are that, then lets go tackle them btches. lol anyway they all laughed at the boric acid and i got big tip lol

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post

so i said look up there, this is the jets year to be division champion.
    No wonder why you are a waiter.

All Pro
    Your way of getting your jollies is about as warped as TX's...

but at least you get out of the house.

Charter JI Member
    It's nice they were good sports, I'm not quite sure how to describe you.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    It's nice they were good sports, I'm not quite sure how to describe you.
    Um Crazy..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Hey - we're going to knock some old ladies out of their wheelchairs this weekend.
    How do you know where the Pats LB's will be this weekend?

Veteran
    it was all in good fun. they were joking about them selves too. i was going to stop but they would keep saying something else about them selves lol. by the way i didnt put boric acid on their food.

and tx, being a waiter is not bad. especially in a hotel lol.

Charter JI Member
    it was all in good fun. they were joking about them selves too. i was going to stop but they would keep saying something else about them selves lol. by the way i didnt put boric acid on their food.

for some reason that cracked me up

Undrafted Free Agent
    wow! Take it easy man they're only kids.

Veteran
    well you got moms and pops, a 10 yr old, and 3 19 year olds,i would assume. my jokes were towards the parents. one of the kids did a florida chop thingy, i was looking at him like wtf. OHHH OHHHH OHHHH, i ran away at thaat point. threw me off. but hey regardless if they kids. if you wear a pats jersey in my domain you will get heckled.

i did it before, the week after the superbowl. to execs. they all had pats jackets. they looked uptight. i said screw it and i was laughing at them for having the jackets. i yelled at them to burn it. lol

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    How do you know where the Pats LB's will be this weekend?
    Matt Walsh

Banned
    i work as a waiter at a bar an undisclosed hotel by laguardia. so i get this family from boston. the lil kid wore a brady jersey. there were 3 other teenage kids, they were here for some track and field competition.

so i really laid it to them, they sat right under this huge jetts neon sign lol, so i said look up there, this is the jets year to be division champion. i told them the patriots is a retirement home. the kids said they won the trac thing. i said did you cheat. i told the kid with the jersey that i was going to prepare his burger for him. i told him dont put an asterisk on it. they all were good sports. all laughing. i loved sticking the fact that the gints beat them. i asked if they were all crying. they obliged. i said great. get ready to cry some more when my jets win the superbowl. i am not a yankee fan, but i had to put that in somewhere..

anyway i told them i was going to put boric acid in there to go box lol i love my job. i am known for being a cray-c waiter
    Great... thanks for making Jets fans look classy.

Hall Of Fame

you wouldn't happen to be related to one Jetsrule128, would you?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28 View Post
    hey you would do the same. i dont want to see no pats jersey under my jets neon sign. good to see the jets sign on top of them though lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    No wonder why you are a waiter.
    Nothing wrong with being a waiter or anything else. Just an awful value judgement. As for laying into the Cheats fans/customers, thanks, although they could have gotten you fired if they spoke to your manager. Hope you gave them something "on the arm" for being such good sports.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28 View Post
    I wonder if he asked the wife to flash her boobs?