Thread: I actually think D Rob and Jenkins can form a good tandem.

Practice Squad

I actually think D Rob and Jenkins can form a good tandem.

I think D.Rob can be placed at End in the 3-4 in the event that we have no suitors. If nothing else he can provide valuable depth. He is also a huge playmaker when we go 4-3 in certain allignments. I think that is when we will see his true value. To be honest they way we play with multiple allignments, i am sure they can find a place for him on the field. Lets see how this pans out.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by EL Shepherd View Post
    I think D.Rob can be placed at End in the 3-4 in the event that we have no suitors. If nothing else he can provide valuable depth. He is also a huge playmaker when we go 4-3 in certain allignments. I think that is when we will see his true value. To be honest they way we play with multiple allignments, i am sure they can find a place for him on the field. Lets see how this pans out.
    Not with his huge contract though..That big contract was for the Bowling ball with butcher knives..What we got was a soccer ball with plastic forks..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Shepherd View Post
    The main problem here is that his contract is an 800 pound gorilla.

Hall Of Fame
    NO WAY DROB is a Jet this season. You had better get used to that idea......

All Pro
    wow, did you even consider the concept of money when you started typing? cause sure, for some added depth I'll take Wilfork, Taylor and Peppers just help balance out our D-Line

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Personally I think if we didn't play a 3-4, we'd be looking at one of the best DT tandems in the league right now.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Personally I think if we didn't play a 3-4, we'd be looking at one of the best DT tandems in the league right now.

TRUTH X 2

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Not with his huge contract though..That big contract was for the Bowling ball with butcher knives..What we got was a soccer ball with plastic forks..
    I nearly spit my lunch on my keyboard. Very funny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    NO WAY DROB is a Jet this season. You had better get used to that idea......
    Or else...

Mainejet will shoot you and mount you on his wall.

Undrafted Free Agent
    DROB wasn't anything special in the 4-3 either. Is everyone forgetting that he played for us in a 4-3 defense for two years and was average at best. This guy is the most overpaid player in the NFL.