Thread: Revis is a lucky man - Hawaiian Tropic Judge tonight

Revis is a lucky man - Hawaiian Tropic Judge tonight

i work in times square and just walked past the Hawaiian Tropic Zone restaurant. After ogling the hottie hostess I noticed that darelle revis will be one of the celebrity judges for their Spring Break pageant tonight - along with sean landetta and vito from the sopranos. i guess being a young millionaire in NY has it's advantages - a lucky man. insert bad joke now about the girls trying to defend against his passes....

http://www.hawaiiantropiczone.com/

All League
    REALLY! I work across the street. I might stop in....only to meet Revis, of course

Quote Originally Posted by JFB View Post
    REALLY! I work across the street. I might stop in....only to meet Revis, of course
    doesn;t start until 9 unfortunately or else i would be there as well. ever been in there? i am not usually that north so just discovered the joint a few weeks ago. how bad can it be i guess? and you will be the only person who "met a jet" and will not be able to say one thing about him

Veteran
    i live like 3 blocks west of there, maybe ill check it out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oh well okay View Post
    doesn;t start until 9 unfortunately or else i would be there as well. ever been in there? i am not usually that north so just discovered the joint a few weeks ago. how bad can it be i guess? and you will be the only person who "met a jet" and will not be able to say one thing about him
    I'm in the neighborhood, but will have been home for a couple of hours by that time. I've been there before. Nice looking waitresses. Food is not bad, not great.

Banned
    "Might" "maybe"...just do it you lucky *****es

we need to contact hawaiian tropic about hosting the jets draft day party - f the espn zone!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

i work in times square and just walked past the Hawaiian Tropic Zone restaurant. After ogling the hottie hostess I noticed that darelle revis will be one of the celebrity judges for their Spring Break pageant tonight - along with sean landetta and vito from the sopranos. i guess being a young millionaire in NY has it's advantages - a lucky man. insert bad joke now about the girls trying to defend against his passes....

Funny....I just had lunch at Tonic to watch part of the Met game and saw the same thing.

I ate there once at the behest of a client....food was pretty poor. hot waitress though.

All League
    We didn't eat there, but made a stop in there one night...much better then most of those girls at hooters... They have a stage over the bar and perform a Bikini contest..Nice!

JetsInsider.com Legend

So if his pic goes on the interwebz oogling hot ladies, will you guys kill him like you did Leinhart?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    So if his pic goes on the interwebz oogling hot ladies, will you guys kill him like you did Leinhart?
    no, he actually performs on the field. :p

Hall Of Fame
    depends -- will he be pouring beer down an underage girl's throat? will he be performing fellatio on a champagne bottle as another male holds it near his crotch?

if so, then yes, i will criticize him.

how dare you imply that he will not be performing his judging duties in a professional matter!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

along with sean landetta and vito from the sopranos.
    ... vito will be trying to figure out how to steal some of thier dresses that will match his knee pads for his "hot date" tonight ...

l_j_r

All League
    I've been there. Girls are pretty hot. Its like a glorified hooters.

I'll be home by 9p. Maybe I'll stop in at 7:00p to see if Revis is there early.
    I run events so I know that if he's a normal "celebrity" he should be there at 9:05

Veteran
    I think he's married w/ a daugther. So idk if hes goin to mess around.