Thread: my draft wishes are set.....

All League

my draft wishes are set.....

after flip-flopping with who to take, trades, etc, i think i am finally set with what i want to happen next saturday.

first, I do not want to trade up. I say this because I feel very certain dorsey will be picked in the top 5. that being the case stay at 6 and take in this order either C. Long, V. Ghoulston, D. Mcfadden, J. Long, M Ryan.......I would be very happy with anyone of those 5 guys.

I would not be thrilled but ok with trading down as long as we come away with Mckelvin or Cromartie......there u have it.....what do u guys think?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    after flip-flopping with who to take, trades, etc, i think i am finally set with what i want to happen next saturday.

first, I do not want to trade up. I say this because I feel very certain dorsey will be picked in the top 5. that being the case stay at 6 and take in this order either C. Long, V. Ghoulston, D. Mcfadden, J. Long, M Ryan.......I would be very happy with anyone of those 5 guys.

I would not be thrilled but ok with trading down as long as we come away with Mckelvin or Cromartie......there u have it.....what do u guys think?
    Cromartie has one kidney...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangini View Post
    two weigh you down...now he can run faster.

Practice Squad
    lolllllllll

Also 2 out of that list may fall to 6, because Ellis is hot right now. Saints are trying to trade up for Dorsey and if Dorsey goes very early then Ellis will sure to go right after him.

If it was up to me I would stay put at 6 and draft who ever is left. But I have a really weird feeling the Jets will trade up to draft the one guy they really want. That player I believe is Matt Ryan.

All League
    lolllllllll

Also 2 out of that list may fall to 6, because Ellis is hot right now. Saints are trying to trade up for Dorsey and if Dorsey goes very early then Ellis will sure to go right after him.

If it was up to me I would stay put at 6 and draft who ever is left. But I have a really weird feeling the Jets will trade up to draft the one guy they really want. That player I believe is Matt Ryan.
    really?......if that is the case sitting at 6 is the place to be. I just cant see them giving up on kellen so fast....although i guess i can b/c i have....i do not think he will ever amount to much......do you want ryan?

Practice Squad
    I can't object to it. I mean who do we have at QB? Pennington is nothing but a solid backup who we may have to dump for salary reasons and KC who I like but he hasn't proven anything. I know many say "hey, he wasn't given a fair shot" which is true but in the NFL you can't wait around for years. If KC doesn't pan out then what do we do? We have to draft a QB next year and wait for him to develop another year or 2? Or we can just draft Ryan and let him sit a year while KC gets his shot, if he blows up then we will do what the Browns are currently doing and what the Chargers did with Brees. I would love to draft McFadden and Hardy in the second to give KC some weapons, that would be an ideal draft for me.

Veteran
    And 3 testicles....i **** you not