Thread: Questions for My Draft Review with Jets Beat Writer Erik Boland?

Practice Squad

Questions for My Draft Review with Jets Beat Writer Erik Boland?

As everybody knows by now, I co-host a 100% commercial-free, no one makes a dime from it, Sports Talk radio show on Long Island.

Tonight, at 9:15PM on LI's 90.3FM, we're going to be joined again by Newsday's Jets beat writer Erik Boland--this time, for a Jets Draft Review.

Like always, please post any questions that you might have, and we'll ask them.

While we're not yet webcast, I'll get the audio to
    http://hosted.filefront.com/patchyfogg
    as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks!

Banned
    Thanks for the heads up, patchy .. I'll defintiely tune in .. I've been reading Boland since he took over the Jets beat, his columns and blog, and I think he's done a really good job

Good Guest, Patchy .. I'll tune in tonite

All Pro
    try and find out if it was Miami and St. Louis or Miami and NYG who were after Keller and why we traded up

thx as always!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ask him if he knows who the Jets did NOT have on their draft board. In other words, who did they not consider at all due to injury concerns, personality, etc...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by patchyfogg View Post
    As everybody knows by now, I co-host a 100% commercial-free, no one makes a dime from it, Sports Talk radio show on Long Island.

Tonight, at 9:15PM on LI's 90.3FM, we're going to be joined again by Newsday's Jets beat writer Erik Boland--this time, for a Jets Draft Review.

Like always, please post any questions that you might have, and we'll ask them.

While we're not yet webcast, I'll get the audio to
    http://hosted.filefront.com/patchyfogg
    as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks!
    Why were Goff, and Tuba not on the Jets draft board.....Does an NT really need to be that smart? He has the simplest job on the the entire field.

Veteran
    Boland does a nice job. I'll try to tune in tonight.

ask him if he knows who makes the final decision on which player to draft. is it tannenbaum or mangini?