Rookie

Jake Long's nightmare,Gholston a JET!

Veteran
    welcome to bradys new nightmare

My personal favorite clip of Gholston.

Veteran
    yeah baby thats what im talking about

Rookie
    Is it too much to ask for our draft pick to look at the camera and say "I'm going to haunt Tom Brady's dreams and make him cry like a girl"?

They're comin' for you Tom Brady. I hope you've enjoyed your time in the limelight because life just got alot harder for you! The team you saw last year, who's scheme beat you in the Superbowl after it was implemented by the Giants, just got alot stronger and will be thrilled to practice the new scheme in alotta different ways on you. Oh, and by the way, defensive players will have an ear-piece in their helmets this season so no more cheating to help you. Get your rest Tommy. It's gonna be a long season... All the sharks in the nfl smell your blood in the water and they're coming for you. I'd watch out for the green and white ones the most.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB View Post
    They're comin' for you Tom Brady. I hope you've enjoyed your time in the limelight because life just got alot harder for you! The team you saw last year, who's scheme beat you in the Superbowl after it was implemented by the Giants, just got alot stronger and will be thrilled to practice the new scheme in alotta different ways on you. Oh, and by the way, defensive players will have an ear-piece in their helmets this season so no more cheating to help you. Get your rest Tommy. It's gonna be a long season... All the sharks in the nfl smell your blood in the water and they're coming for you. I'd watch out for the green and white ones the most.
    Really, is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by skaoscar View Post
    Really, is that too much to ask? I don't think so.
    No sir, I really don't think so either. lol

All Pro
    Nice to actually watch the draft coverage again while my heart isn't in my throat. I could actually follow what he analysts were saying.

Is there anywhere online to watch the entire draft or at least the 1st round over again???

Rookie

1st 10 picks of the NFL draft!

Rookie

Here's our first three draft picks in action...

Mind the music...if at work, you may want to turn it down.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QIfiEmUhqos

Veteran
    I don't know about you, but I'm fired up after that video!!!!!

We are going to be 100 time's better!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by skaoscar View Post
    Is it too much to ask for our draft pick to look at the camera and say "I'm going to haunt Tom Brady's dreams and make him cry like a girl"?
    That's a given, just keep reminding him where the gay blade went to college.

All Pro
    My hope is knowing the presence that Gholston provides I hope the players around him improve dramatically. This guy combined with Pace & Jenkins should be drawing double teams like crazy which should open things up dramatically for the Ellis's, Coleman's, Harris's etc.....