Check out the Wheelhouse 5:30 eastern

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by VERMONT JET View Post
    Does he want more money?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Does he want more money?
    I'm sure they're paying him something for his face time on the show. That is all he's getting this year so I hope he negotiated that better then how he tried to negotiate his football contract.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VERMONT JET View Post
    Thanks, have it on

Banned
    The lead in says they're going to ask him which QB should start, lol.

Practice Squad
    I wonder how that rookie dorm is? Just let him go to some NFC team and stop playing games.

Veteran

Well......

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    The lead in says they're going to ask him which QB should start, lol.
    What was his answer?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyjetsfan View Post
    What was his answer?
    Emphatically Clemens, and that he couldn't stand Chad's 4th quarter implosions

Hall Of Fame
    They asked Chris flat out, "Did anyone from the Jets ever tell you that they would take care of you from a contract perspective?"

Chris' answer was, "Well yeah. When I signed this deal they said go out and perform and we'll take care of you."

When he signed this deal? What was that? 3 years ago? Maybe they don't feel you performed Chris. Thanks for making it look like they told you this in the past few months and then renigged.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    They asked Chris flat out, "Did anyone from the Jets every tell you that they would take care of you from a contract perspective?"

Chris' answer was, "Well yeah. When I signed this deal they said go out and perform and we'll take care of you."

When he signed this deal? What was that? 3 years ago? Maybe they don't feel you performed Chris. Thanks for making it look like they told you this in the past few months and then renigged.
    How about those idiotic hosts taking every opportunity to make him feel like he has a case, "coming off your best season ever", "do you ever feel like exploding on this team for underutilizing you", "taking Keller means they're preparing to get rid of you." That was ****ing retarded

Hall Of Fame

Hall Of Fame
    How about those idiotic hosts taking every opportunity to make him feel like he has a case, "coming off your best season ever", "do you ever feel like exploding on this team for underutilizing you", "taking Keller means they're preparing to get rid of you." That was ****ing retarded
    Agreed. I hate Brandon Tiereney as much as I hate Steven A. Smith and Max Kellerman. The three of them are no-it-all blowhards who rarely actually know what they're talking about.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    A per game average of 2.5 receptions for 25 yards?

After a great season like that, Baker is definitely in the drivers seat with his contract demands.

He's got the Jets FO by the balls.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    A per game average of 2.5 receptions for 25 yards?

After a great season like that, Baker is definitely in the drivers seat with his contract demands.

He's got the Jets FO by the balls.
    lol, one of your best posts in a LONG time. maybe the time-out is actually paying off... you know? the whole "less is more" thing might actually do you some good

Hall Of Fame
    (i know the following question might earn me this week's "Gullible Goose" award but...)

did he really say that???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    (i know the following question might earn me this week's "Gullible Goose" award but...)

Then, in an inexplicable twist, he jumped onto the desk and ripped off his shirt, revealing this:

(No, he gave the standard BS response that both are good and it'd be settled in camp)

Hall Of Fame

He said they both have their good qualities. Chad is a great leader and Kellen showed as a young guy that he can go in there and get the job done while taking a few shots under the chin.

Hall Of Fame

Then, in an inexplicable twist, he jumped onto the desk and ripped off his shirt, revealing this:

(No, he gave the standard BS response that both are good and it'd be settled in camp)
    lol, great answer

JetsInsider.com Legend
    lol, one of your best posts in a LONG time. maybe the time-out is actually paying off... you know? the whole "less is more" thing might actually do you some good
    Ha!

Then let's see a whole lot "more" of Tx around here.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    He said they both have their good qualities. Chad is a great leader and Kellen showed as a young guy that he can go in there and get the job done while taking a few shots under the chin...........
    ..........shots that were delivered by opposing defenders partly because Baker missed his blocks!