Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Henry

Chris Henry

Chris Henry is now off house arrest and able to work out for NFL teams ... we need a play maker, hes a play maker ... hes a rough kid but hes worth the gamble ... I say we give him a shot ... what do you think??

Yes definitely, long term contract and big money.

Veteran
    everyone is going to say no but I would offer him the most ridiculous contract where if he did anything or got suspended the contract is void and if he stayed out of trouble and played well he could make good money

All League
    im hoping this is sarcasm...

Veteran
    When hell freezes over; mangini will take on this guy

Waterboy
    He's a turd. No thanks

Hall Of Fame
    Dare I say it--He is not a Mangini guy!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by KRaider87 View Post
    Chris Henry is now off house arrest and able to work out for NFL teams ... we need a play maker, hes a play maker ... hes a rough kid but hes worth the gamble ... I say we give him a shot ... what do you think??
    I agree. But only for a short money deal with no guaranteed money.

Undrafted Free Agent
    No way, once a turd always a turd. He had issues at WVU and now Cinci.

Bro... He couldn't keep out of trouble in CINCY!! What do you think is gonna happen in NYC? He'll be on the next dvd of "Gangstas gone wild"

All League
    i'd bite for the minimum with no signing bonus. i know some team is stupid and will offer more. for a bare bones contract with no harm to the jets, yes, but there's always an idiot willing to give more.

OMG! This guy, hasn't he been arrested like . . .8 times?! How many chances do you get to actually **** up an NFL career.

All Pro
    no...he is an avg 3rd WR, 2nd at best...this guy is not as good in relation to the baggage he brings..playmaker my balls.

Banned
    Are you new here? On the planet.. I mean.. ?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    no...he is an avg 3rd WR, 2nd at best...this guy is not as good in relation to the baggage he brings..playmaker my balls.
    He could be a great WR in this league if he stayed out of trouble.... That's the thing though with ifs. I could say if the Queen had balls she'd be king so the British would be serving King Elizabeth. This is another if that won't happen. The guy is a world class dirt bag, who I actually think is an outstanding football player. If he ever gets his act together he will become a solid starting WR, maybe even a probowler. Thats one if that I doubt will ever happen though.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS2417 View Post
    He could be a great WR in this league if he stayed out of trouble.... That's the thing though with ifs. I could say if the Queen had balls she'd be king so the British would be serving King Elizabeth. This is another if that won't happen. The guy is a world class dirt bag, who I actually think is an outstanding football player. If he ever gets his act together he will become a solid starting WR, maybe even a probowler. Thats one if that I doubt will ever happen though.
    haha nice!

I look at it like this....of Palmer, TJ, Henry, and Chad Johnson I believe Henry benefited the most from being around all that firepower rather than vice versa.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    Yes definitely, long term contract and big money.
    guarenteed as well...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    6 years/ 1 Billion Dollars

990 million guaranteed

All Pro
    yeah he's not a mangini guy, then with Keller & Marcus Henry and hopefully stuckey... we might not need him, although on madden.. i would have signed him already and im surprised the cowboys haven't

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    haha nice!

I look at it like this....of Palmer, TJ, Henry, and Chad Johnson I believe Henry benefited the most from being around all that firepower rather than vice versa.
    I get what you mean, but when I saw him play I just saw alot of potential. Because he's a schmuck I'll never know if he could of lived up to what I thought he could have been.