Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Miller gives up jersey #22!!

  1. #1
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    249

    Miller gives up jersey #22!!

    He gave #22 to Jesse Chatman and changed his number to #21.

    What do we think he got in return for the exchange? $$$?? Whatever it was, he better have benefited significantly. It's not like he's a rookie or anything. Maybe #21 helps him to stay healthy. If that's the case I'll take it!

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,128
    I think he chose to change it on his own after Dyson got cut.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    Well, #22 could not cover anyone. Lets hope #21 can.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Jessie Chatman better not being buying numbers from anyone. The dude will be lucky to make a paycheck this year. There's a fair chance that he will be replaced by one of the UDFA's on the roster.

    Personally, I'm pulling for Caulrick.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,276
    Has anyone picked up Dyson?

  6. #6
    # 21...Neon Deion inspired?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    5,711
    Quote Originally Posted by 51VILMA View Post
    He gave #22 to Jesse Chatman and changed his number to #21.

    What do we think he got in return for the exchange? $$$?? Whatever it was, he better have benefited significantly. It's not like he's a rookie or anything. Maybe #21 helps him to stay healthy. If that's the case I'll take it!
    WHO CARES

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    971
    chad changed his to 65...in honor of his arm strength in madden 08

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedgreen03 View Post
    chad changed his to 65...in honor of his arm strength in madden 08

    I LOLED at that

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    I think he chose to change it on his own after Dyson got cut.
    This is the correct answer

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 51VILMA View Post
    He gave #22 to Jesse Chatman and changed his number to #21.

    What do we think he got in return for the exchange? $$$?? Whatever it was, he better have benefited significantly. It's not like he's a rookie or anything. Maybe #21 helps him to stay healthy. If that's the case I'll take it!
    I guess all this hours spent at the blackjack table finally bearing fruit. He understood that 22 will give him nothing.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 51VILMA View Post
    What do we think he got in return for the exchange? $$$??
    He needs if for future bail money.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    He needs if for future bail money.
    He cannot rely on organization to illegally fedex cash to him.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    He cannot rely on organization to illegally fedex cash to him.
    He beat on a woman, he didn't shine the coaches pole.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    He beat on a woman, he didn't shine the coaches pole.
    So you believe that zebras got money for just cornholing BB and Krafty? I guess time you spent under the bridge pleasuring homeless men destroyed your ability to think straight.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    So you believe that zebras got money for just cornholing BB and Krafty? I guess time you spent under the bridge pleasuring homeless men destroyed your ability to think straight.


    LMAO!

  17. #17
    Justin Miller sicls.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,700
    Quote Originally Posted by 51VILMA View Post
    He gave #22 to Jesse Chatman and changed his number to #21.

    What do we think he got in return for the exchange? $$$?? Whatever it was, he better have benefited significantly. It's not like he's a rookie or anything. Maybe #21 helps him to stay healthy. If that's the case I'll take it!
    every DB in the league wants #21.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us