Thread: Transferring Ticket Rights

Veteran

Transferring Ticket Rights

For season ticket holders--what is the story with this?

Can you purchase season tickets (and rights to them) from a current season ticket holder that is willing to give them up?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    For season ticket holders--what is the story with this?

Can you purchase season tickets (and rights to them) from a current season ticket holder that is willing to give them up?
    Every year, when the renewal invoices go out there's a postcard that allows you to reassign the rights to someone else. It's for family members, not meant to be used for strangers and certainly not for cash.

It's done all the time, but it's not legal. If the Jets find out they have the ability to terminate the rights entirely.

SAR I

You can call the Jets ticket office and they will send you a form. The current ticket holder signs it and the new ticket holder signs it (it has to be notarized). You send the completed form back to the ticket office. There is a transfer fee (I think it was $50).

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    You can call the Jets ticket office and they will send you a form. The current ticket holder signs it and the new ticket holder signs it (it has to be notarized). You send the completed form back to the ticket office. There is a transfer fee (I think it was $50).
    This is true