Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: For all you guys who wanted Dre Moore

  1. #1

    For all you guys who wanted Dre Moore

    from Rotoworld today


    Dre Moore-DL- Buccaneers Jun. 19 - 9:26 am et

    Bucs coach Jon Gruden called out rookie DT Dre Moore for reporting to minicamps overweight.

    "He still has a long way to go to master playing pro football in this area of the country," Gruden said of Moore, who played collegiately at Maryland. "He's going to have stamina issues until he gets himself into great shape."

    Source: Tampa Tribune

  2. #2
    I remember CBNY or bitonti or somebody saying Moore was a fat, lazy turd. It looks like that assessment was true. Good thing we didn't draft him.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by lageman4ever View Post
    I remember CBNY or bitonti or somebody saying Moore was a fat, lazy turd. It looks like that assessment was true. Good thing we didn't draft him.
    He flashed enough where I'm not giving up on him yet.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    0
    Its June.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    I really liked Moore as a 3-4 end prospect.

    Big guy with awesome speed for his size (4.8 forty).

    I wanted the Jets to take him in the 4th when he was slipping. After reading this piece, maybe we're better off with Lowery.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,349
    How can one get on Dre Moore for coming in overweight when you drafted him overweight?

    Remember the Man-Boobs comments at the NFL Combine?

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    How can one get on Dre Moore for coming in overweight when you drafted him overweight?

    Remember the Man-Boobs comments at the NFL Combine?
    it was the senior bowl....and let me tell you- he had some pretty big hooters for a dude...

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,289
    Quote Originally Posted by lageman4ever View Post
    from Rotoworld today


    Dre Moore-DL- Buccaneers Jun. 19 - 9:26 am et

    Bucs coach Jon Gruden called out rookie DT Dre Moore for reporting to minicamps overweight.

    "He still has a long way to go to master playing pro football in this area of the country," Gruden said of Moore, who played collegiately at Maryland. "He's going to have stamina issues until he gets himself into great shape."

    Source: Tampa Tribune
    So.. Its his first year.. Thats normal for a big DT, they will have trouble staying in shape at first.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    it was the senior bowl....and let me tell you- he had some pretty big hooters for a dude...
    Close enough.....and exactly my point.

    The dude had Man-Boobs at the Senior Bowl....and you're *****ing when he's out of shape now? You're the idiots who drafted him that way, you deserve what you get.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    1,619
    Guilty as charged. I wanted him in the 4th round.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us