Thread: What sportsbar is a great place to watch the game in Colorado?

Undrafted Free Agent

What sportsbar is a great place to watch the game in Colorado?

I will be spending some vacation time with good friends in Colorado. Their son is getting married, then the Jet / Charger Monday Night Showdown for a 3-0 record (?) will take place.

Anybody with the Colorado connection know where there is a good JETS based crowd to watch the game??

I will be outside of Denver by a hour or so. Outside the Dillon area.

Thanks.

All League

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

How ya been? See you @ Dick's Last Resort again this yr? Boulder Brewing Co is the best bar in Co. A-3 @ the Q.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetman View Post
    I will be spending some vacation time with good friends in Colorado. Their son is getting married, then the Jet / Charger Monday Night Showdown for a 3-0 record (?) will take place.

Anybody with the Colorado connection know where there is a good JETS based crowd to watch the game??

I will be outside of Denver by a hour or so. Outside the Dillon area.

Thanks.
    Im in Breck, about 10 minutes from Dillon. Downsatirs at Erics and Fattys in Breck both have the Sunday ticket, and since the game is on MNF it won't be a problem watching our gang green. Fatty's is a Bears bar, and Eric's is a Pittsburgh/NE bar. Both are good spots, Fatty's has HD, and Eric's does not.

PM me to let me know when your in town, because it will be me and you as the only JET fans...seriously!! Packers/Bears/Broncos/Pitt/NE rule this town! Everyone that lives here is from somewhere else! Cold beers and MNF will be a blast.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Hi JUmbalya. Thanks for the answer. I won't make the Dick's trip. Thats when I will be in Colo. I had tickets to the Chargers / Jets, then realized I was commited to the wedding and vacation in Colorado. Tough game for me to miss in San Diego. I'm 3-0 there when Jets play. I appreciate all the bars people put up. I will pm 2milehighjet as the time gets closer.