Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 97

Thread: Can I get banned please?

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211

    Question Can I get banned please?

    It's the only way I'm going to get any work done today...seriously.

    The urge to post images is far too great....can't....control....self.....must....stop ...using....Google Image....Search....

    Of course the fun way would be to post profane & offensive images, but no need for anyone to get in trouble at work or make trouble for the mods.

    Or I could go on a mad bumping spree perhaps?

    So mods, I'll make it easy on you....8 hour ban would be best, or whatever works for you, I'm flexible.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Send a PM to Kleck saying

    "I don't agree"

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,929
    what's the first word that pops to mind....


  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    It's the only way I'm going to get any work done today...seriously.

    The urge to post images is far too great....can't....control....self.....must....stop ...using....Google Image....Search....

    Of course the fun way would be to post profane & offensive images, but no need for anyone to get in trouble at work or make trouble for the mods.

    Or I could go on a mad bumping spree perhaps?

    So mods, I'll make it easy on you....8 hour ban would be best, or whatever works for you, I'm flexible.
    Trust me, it's not that difficult to get banned.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Send a PM to Kleck saying

    "I don't agree"
    L L

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Trust me, it's not that difficult to get banned.
    Since you have nothing else to do, do you just mumble incoherently and walk around in circles, watching the clock until you can post again?

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    L L
    This reminds me of the scene from Fight Club where they have to start a fight and lose.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    This reminds me of the scene from Fight Club where they have to start a fight and lose.
    Ha ha...do I have to pick on a mod now?

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ha ha...do I have to pick on a mod now?
    Or an oversensitive poster who'll report you.

    I'd volunteer but I doubt insulting a Frenchman is a bannable offense.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084
    Go on a SBIII vulgarity rage, they are always fun.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Just say "I'm unbannable".

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Go on a SBIII vulgarity rage, they are always fun.
    This is true, although its not really my style...

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS View Post
    Just say "I'm unbannable".
    So far I am...it's been almost 20 minutes...all the mods must be out to lunch...

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    It's the only way I'm going to get any work done today...seriously.

    The urge to post images is far too great....can't....control....self.....must....stop ...using....Google Image....Search....

    Of course the fun way would be to post profane & offensive images, but no need for anyone to get in trouble at work or make trouble for the mods.

    Or I could go on a mad bumping spree perhaps?

    So mods, I'll make it easy on you....8 hour ban would be best, or whatever works for you, I'm flexible.
    feel free to send a personal attack my way. I can take it (no homo).

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island/Tampa
    Posts
    3,469
    Say you need to study for an Earth Science Regents. That seemed to work pretty well.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    Say you need to study for an Earth Science Regents. That seemed to work pretty well.
    Another gem

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    feel free to send a personal attack my way. I can take it (no homo).
    Nah, couldn't do that.
    On another topic, whose ass is that in your sig?

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island/Tampa
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Another gem
    Yeah the banning ruined it though. I wonder how SBIII did on that exam.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    20,936
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Send a PM to Kleck saying

    "I don't agree"
    hahahahaha

    or post this pic:


  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    10,494
    Alright Fish,

    This is what friends are for. You want to get banned because you have an urge to post Google Image pics. Well? Post google image pics of the hottest, most naked girls you can find (preferrably latina) until a mod sees it and bans you.

    This fulfills the urge while also accomplishing the goal.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us