Thread: Enough Already

Enough Already

Dear lord what the hell has happened to this site.

I used to love checking in multiple time's everyday and enjoy the threads. I have to say even though I don't post, I appreciate the distraction from everything else.

I support the Jets because that's what I choose to do. I don't need this wo- is-me-bs.

This is OUR TEAM, I don't care who the hell is playing on the team, I support them regardless. If I didn't then I wouldn't go to the game, tailgate and have a great Sunday with my friends.

Please understand I've seen or listened to this teams game in every wierd place I've been in the world for the last 25 years. Whatever there faults this is OUR TEAM!

Support your team, that's why we are here!

Banned
    Are you gay?

Quote Originally Posted by VictorGreen View Post

I used to love checking in multiple time's everyday and enjoy the threads. I have to say even though I don't post, I appreciate the distraction from everything else.

I support the Jets because that's what I choose to do. I don't need this wo- is-me-bs.

This is OUR TEAM, I don't care who the hell is playing on the team, I support them regardless. If I didn't then I wouldn't go to the game, tailgate and have a great Sunday with my friends.

Please understand I've seen or listened to this teams game in every wierd place I've been in the world for the last 25 years. Whatever there faults this is OUR TEAM!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    What else is new besides people flaming on Kellen instead of Chad for a change?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Don't worry, everyone will be back on the bandwagon after we beat New England week 2

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorGreen View Post

+1