Thread: ERIK Ainge

Veteran

ERIK Ainge

Since Favre will not be playing tonight, we'll see alot of Erik Aigne. Is anybody else excited about this kid, i think he can turn out to be a very good starter in this league

Veteran
    Let's hope so. He needs a year anyway...

Practice Squad
    im excited to see kellen's chance with the first team. really just excited all around.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets69 View Post
    Since Favre will not be playing tonight, we'll see alot of Erik Aigne. Is anybody else excited about this kid, i think he can turn out to be a very good starter in this league
    I am looking forward to watching them compete for the third string job...With the starting QB position settled now...It will be interesting to see how much time each of them get tonight and who comes in after Clemens.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Yeah, def want to get a good look at him. 2 years from now he could be our starting QB.

Hall Of Fame
    Hopefully I'm wrong but a couple of horrendous blunders when the chips were down against LSU last year left a bad impression on me.

All League
    I just want to say....ahhhhhhhhhhhh, it feels so good to be able to just sit back and relax this pre-season, we already know who our starting QB is