Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally punched the guy who deserved it

Hall Of Fame

Finally punched the guy who deserved it

Pushed and called my wife a kunt , he got and deserved what he got. Just figured I'd let you guys know. Now legal advice , my lawyer says it's not a big deal since he was on my property,keep in mind this asswipe was put up with for 2 plus year's because he is my friends brother. I welcome any advice.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Pushed and called my wife a kunt , he got and deserved what he got. Just figured I'd let you guys know. Now legal advice , my lawyer says it's not a big deal since he was on my property,keep in mind this asswipe was put up with for 2 plus year's because he is my friends brother. I welcome any advice.
    so i'm guessing this just happened, and the guy is still passed out on your front lawn.. why doncha just dig a ditch and be done with it?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    More specifics, why did he push your wife? Who is he?

Hall Of Fame
    I can't speak in terms of any official state or federal law, but I think its quite clear that within the confines of Man Law you were will within your rights. He should consider himself lucky if he is still breathing without any sort of assistance.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green View Post
    I can't speak in terms of any official state or federal law, but I think its quite clear that within the confines of Man Law you were will within your rights. He should consider himself lucky if he is still breathing without any sort of assistance.
    The only reason i hit him ***** was I have been friends with his brother since 7th grade, or I would have floored him 2 years ago. But now his brother my friend actually said you didn't need to hit him. I mean Wtf you push my wife and call her that , I feel I was in the right on this one. I'm 32 and I held back at,, 23 I would have been going to prison.

***** = female dog

Practice Squad
    Don't take my word for it because it all depends on the exact situation but:

Legally speaking.. if he is seriously injured then you'll be found at fault. You can't claim any type of self defense unless your wife was in imminent danger of losing her life. And the Castle Law/Doctrine (on your property) doesn't apply because again, you weren't in fear of your life. It's ridiculous but if a man steals something like your computer from you and is running away but still on your property, you can't kill him because he's running away from the situation and you're not using equitable force. The main question that is important is - was he planning to escalate the situation further or was he retreating/only pushing/talking ****?

Morally speaking.. nice job.

(If he's not injured, don't even worry about it)

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaJet View Post
    Don't take my word for it because it all depends on the exact situation but:

Legally speaking.. if he is seriously injured then you'll be found at fault. You can't claim any type of self defense unless your wife was in imminent danger of losing her life. And the Castle Law/Doctrine (on your property) doesn't apply because again, you weren't in fear of your life. It's ridiculous but if a man steals something like your computer from you and is running away but still on your property, you can't kill him because he's running away from the situation and you're not using equitable force. The main question that is important is - was he planning to escalate the situation further or was he retreating/only pushing/talking ****?

Morally speaking.. nice job.

(If he's not injured, don't even worry about it)
    His jaw is broken, and a tooth was knocked out, But now he's playing the victim So I'm ****ed ; right

JetsInsider.com Legend
    His jaw is broken, and a tooth was knocked out, But now he's playing the victim So I'm ****ed ; right
    .................................................. .

...........STAY METAL!...........
    +990_____________________________
    ++99_____________________________
    ++99_____________________________
    _+990____________________________
    _+999_________________________+99
    _++990_______________________+99
    _++999_____+++99__________+++9
    _++9999__+++9990++99____+++99
    _+++9999+++9990++9999__++999
    __++999++9999+++999999++999
    __++99++9999++9999999++999
    __++++++999999999999999999
    ___++++++99999999999999999
    ___++++++++000999999999999
    ____+++++++000099999999999
    _____+++++++00099999999999
    ______+++++++099999999999

Practice Squad
    I'm not an expert in it so take everything I say with a grain of sale but:

It all depends on state statutes too so you might not be screwed.

If there are witnesses other than your wife and you, you'll be way better off.

If she fell from the push and has bruises/cuts to prove it, make sure you document them.

Get your friend on your side, and maybe when this ******* calms down.. he'll be more reasonable.

If he insists on pressing charges (or threatens anything), get legal advice but also consider offering to just pay for his medical bills so that nothing goes on your record.

All League
    Got what he deserved and then some!! I have no legal advice, except hell yeah!!

And Ive seen your photo on the what JI people look like thread......and no offense but I would not F with you!! He definatley got what was coming!

Hall Of Fame
    Sarasota sheriff is here, Yankee in the rebel south, where the hell is my Jewish lawyer. Hopefully this goes well

Veteran
    Advice for what?

All Pro
    Sarasota sheriff is here, Yankee in the rebel south, where the hell is my Jewish lawyer. Hopefully this goes well
    should of stomped him out a lil for good mesure not to mention get your moneys worth, cause you know the lawyers bills and maybe lawsuit will follow but def worth the cash in my mind

Banned
    you did the right thing. as far as im concerned, you should have killed him...

Hall Of Fame
    Love my lawyer. Al cohen says If you have reason to question my client, I need to be waited for and made available for the questioning or something like that. Long Live the Cohen mmy boy. I love you al

All Pro
    Love my lawyer. Al cohen says If you have reason to question my client, I need to be waited for and made available for the questioning or something like that. Long Live the Cohen mmy boy. I love you al
    is brooklyn in the house?! without a doubt!

what has happrnrd to this world, guy pushes someones wife gets cracked in the mouth the lawyers has to get invloved WTF

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Actually, no.

He pushed your wife on your property? i credit you for not killing the guy...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPink07036 View Post
    He pushed your wife on your property? i credit you for not killing the guy...
    Thank you. The officer actually said and I quote ny jews and dagos, always are lawyered up. I got so angry my wife bless her heart made me talk to cohen, he took care of them quick. Love you al.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    should of stomped him out a lil for good mesure not to mention get your moneys worth, cause you know the lawyers bills and maybe lawsuit will follow but def worth the cash in my mind
    That would have been a bad idea. Most states are similar to some degree and I'm not 100% certain on NY, but if it's on his own property, he can use force to keep the offender from unlawfully interfering with his own property, but only to a degree of halting the interference. The fact that he pushed his wife on Ragu's property works heavily in his favor in that regard.