Thread: NY Paper Coverage from Florham Park

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

NY Paper Coverage from Florham Park

Now that the Jets have left Hofstra for their new diggs in NJ, will all of our local papers here still print daily articles on practice/team updates throughout the week?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Absolutely. The Jets sell papers just as much as the other NY teams do.

Cimini has already complained about the fact that now his commute from LI to the Jets facility will no longer be a matter of minutes. Which is another reason why he hates the team he covers and continually bashes them.

sheeesh are the jets practicing in sub-station 6 in antartica or jersey.

maybe cimini and the rest should invest in a GPS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post
    sheeesh are the jets practicing in sub-station 6 in antartica or jersey.

maybe cimini and the rest should invest in a GPS.
    +1...these people make it sound like we have relocated to jackson, tennessee

All Pro
    Maybe Cimini and Boland can stay in Hutch's basement.

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

Cimini has already complained about the fact that now his commute from LI to the Jets facility will no longer be a matter of minutes. Which is another reason why he hates the team he covers and continually bashes them.
    I know there will still be practice coverage - I was just wondering if it would still be daily and not reduced to maybe only 2-3 times per week.

Quote Originally Posted by tavarua6285 View Post
    +1...these people make it sound like we have relocated to jackson, tennessee
    For many fans from Queens, Nassua, and Suffolk, the move might as well been to TENN.

Augghhhh, I swear I wouldnt let this bother me................

All Pro
    If Cimini wants to complain so much about his job, he should find a new one. He is not doing Jets fans any favors by staying, trust me on that. I am sure that are at least a few people out there who would trade jobs with this tool. Lets see; a six figure salary, covering an NFL team, plus money from side appearences on TV.

Cimini needs to shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    For many fans from Queens, Nassua, and Suffolk, the move might as well been to TENN.

Augghhhh, I swear I wouldnt let this bother me................
    learn how to share cope first 40 years they were in long island.

next 40 in jersey.

All Pro

Don't fool yourself. Cimini has been a prissy little prick since day 1 of covering the Jets many years ago. Let's hope he does all Jets fan a favor and quits. His reporting is biased, inaccurate and inflamatory anyway. Of all the Jets terrible beat reporters (with Boland being the ONLY one who is honest, accurate and unbiased), Cimini is the biggest turd among them.

Finally, the Jets beat reporters will be there in droves at Florham Park. The buffets in New Jersey are quite good.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    CIMINI KEEP YOUR PROMISE U MADE TO THE REST OF YOUR MEDIA BUDDIES (AND THE FANS) AND QUIT!

YOUR WORDS (AND YOUR NOW HINDSIGHT SCATHING ARTICLE) BASHING THE MOVE AND STATING THAT IF THE NY JETS EVER MOVED TO NEW JERSEY U WOULD QUIT COVERING THE TEAM.

YOUR JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY IS NOW ON THE LINE.

we will still have mangini pressers starting wed

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JediJustin View Post
    Now that the Jets have left Hofstra for their new diggs in NJ, will all of our local papers here still print daily articles on practice/team updates throughout the week?
    Florham park is really not far from Manhattan, probably not much further than Hofstra is.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    CIMINI KEEP YOUR PROMISE U MADE TO THE REST OF YOUR MEDIA BUDDIES (AND THE FANS) AND QUIT!

YOUR WORDS (AND YOUR NOW HINDSIGHT SCATHING ARTICLE) BASHING THE MOVE AND STATING THAT IF THE NY JETS EVER MOVED TO NEW JERSEY U WOULD QUIT COVERING THE TEAM.

I sure as hell hope he follows up on his words. He is the personification of a hack.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post

Wow, did he really say that? I kinda hope he does quit, he sucks. Like Indiana said though, in all likelihood, this will only make him more bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Florham park is really not far from Manhattan, probably not much further than Hofstra is.
    exactly - it personally inconveniences cimini so he is against the move. that seemed to be a bit of a mantra around here. if these facilities are as good as advertised - and have all of the electronic and computer film goodies - then i think it will give us a huge competitive advantage. that's what counts. will this move make us a better team? imo - regardless of where you live, you have to say "yes" to that question. obviously they could have built just as nice a facility in queens or long island, but it is where it is - now get in there and win us some games

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post
    learn how to share cope first 40 years they were in long island.

next 40 in jersey.
    You guys in Jersey are going to love seeing TC first hand. I wish you guys all the joy I received from it. It still pains me that it will not be a part of my life anymore. With that said, I understand that there are more important things to worry about in life........