Thread: Karma

Looks like karma is finally catching up to the cheatriots. I'm not one to wish an injury on any one, but this organization has been riding a false legacy since they stole the game from the Raiders with the never seen before or since "tuck"fumble I mean rule. We all thought that belicheat was a genius, but we've come to find out that he is a dishonest louse with no integrity. That was bellichickens true character showing when he stiffed the Jets. All those playoff and superbowl wins are tainted by spygate. We all know its much easier to play defence when you know what the other team is going to do next.
    And think about all of the cheap shots they have taken over the years: JP Losman, Penningtons ankle last year etc. It'll be interesting to see how this team handles life without their star player. And in spite of all of the kiss ass journalists that love him I think it will be nice to have a year without Brady. And I hope the Jets take out their frustration on Cassel and crush the cheatriots next Sunday.

Practice Squad
    One of the hallmarks of great teams is some degree of good fortune. Brady going as long as he has without a serious injury is good fortune, not just good luck.

Almost every other team has to deal with this at some point, we did in 1999 and 2003. I honestly feel for the Pats now, but I suppose at some point it had to happen. I don't know if it is karma as much as the law of averages.

Bottom line is the only thing the Jets have today is a little more opportunity. What we do with it will be the measurement of our season.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfanri View Post
    One of the hallmarks of great teams is some degree of good fortune. Brady going as long as he has without a serious injury is good fortune, not just good luck.

Almost every other team has to deal with this at some point, we did in 1999 and 2003. I honestly feel for the Pats now, but I suppose at some point it had to happen. I don't know if it is karma as much as the law of averages.

Bottom line is the only thing the Jets have today is a little more opportunity. What we do with it will be the measurement of our season.
    dont forget 05 when we lost 3 Olineman & 3 qbs..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    dont forget 05 when we lost 3 Olineman & 3 qbs..
    Or '07 when we didn't even have 3 legitimate OL to begin with!

All League
    I wish everyone would stop talking about 'karma'...it's making me nervous.

All League
    At least New England got won some SB's before Karma rendered its judgment.

We only had 10 minutes in 1999. We didn't even start the season in 2003.

Hall Of Fame

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jet View Post
    Looks like karma is finally catching up to the cheatriots. I'm not one to wish an injury on any one, but this organization has been riding a false legacy since they stole the game from the Raiders with the never seen before or since "tuck"fumble I mean rule. We all thought that belicheat was a genius, but we've come to find out that he is a dishonest louse with no integrity. That was bellichickens true character showing when he stiffed the Jets. All those playoff and superbowl wins are tainted by spygate. We all know its much easier to play defence when you know what the other team is going to do next.
    And think about all of the cheap shots they have taken over the years: JP Losman, Penningtons ankle last year etc. It'll be interesting to see how this team handles life without their star player. And in spite of all of the kiss ass journalists that love him I think it will be nice to have a year without Brady. And I hope the Jets take out their frustration on Cassel and crush the cheatriots next Sunday.
    So very true. First the Superbowl choke, and now this. What goes around, comes around for sure.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwave81 View Post
    I wish everyone would stop talking about 'karma'...it's making me nervous.
    Word.

Because how many games in a row has the cover-athlete of Madden played? Yeah, exactly, he's cheating fate, so please, stop this.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I do not beleive in Karma....what happend was brady got hurt by a clean hit....and the Patriots will NOT be the same.

it's not karma it's an injury....the patriots have been fortunate till today.