Thread: Power Rankings

All League

Power Rankings

Michael Silver at Yahoo is a moron. He has the Jets listed at 23 on yahoo's power rankings behind the sorry Seahawks...Is he joking? Rankings

All League
    Wow, those are bad. Behind the Browns(blown out at home), Cardinals(NFC West), Bucs, Redskins(looking horrible this year), and Seahawks(NFC West and lost all their receivers). I don't know how he can even justify these rankings, just don't make sense.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofNY View Post
    Michael Silver at Yahoo is a moron. He has the Jets listed at 23 on yahoo's power rankings behind the sorry Seahawks...Is he joking? Rankings
    Who is Mike Silver?

Veteran
    id only care what people thought if this was college football. Otherwise, its just some guy who watches tv

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51 View Post
    Wow, those are bad. Behind the Browns(blown out at home), Cardinals(NFC West), Bucs, Redskins(looking horrible this year), and Seahawks(NFC West and lost all their receivers). I don't know how he can even justify these rankings, just don't make sense.
    Well, in Silver's defense, he is a retard who lives in Los Angeles, which would explain why he knows nothing about football.

23. New York Jets: Sure, Lord Brett Favre looked sweet on the long touchdown pass and the fourth-and-13 Hail Mary, but was there anything more impressive than his interception of Chad Pennington’s potential game-winning pass to the end zone with five seconds remaining?

I didn't know Favre played defense...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51 View Post
    On another power ranking espn We are 14 power rankings mean nothing and are useless, waste of time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MagroCrag View Post
    23. New York Jets: Sure, Lord Brett Favre looked sweet on the long touchdown pass and the fourth-and-13 Hail Mary, but was there anything more impressive than his interception of Chad Pennington’s potential game-winning pass to the end zone with five seconds remaining?

I think he was trying to be funny.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MagroCrag View Post

I didn't even catch that...lol...Where does Yahoo find these guys?