Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Power Rankings

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,987

    Power Rankings

    Michael Silver at Yahoo is a moron. He has the Jets listed at 23 on yahoo's power rankings behind the sorry Seahawks...Is he joking? Rankings

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,738
    Wow, those are bad. Behind the Browns(blown out at home), Cardinals(NFC West), Bucs, Redskins(looking horrible this year), and Seahawks(NFC West and lost all their receivers). I don't know how he can even justify these rankings, just don't make sense.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofNY View Post
    Michael Silver at Yahoo is a moron. He has the Jets listed at 23 on yahoo's power rankings behind the sorry Seahawks...Is he joking? Rankings
    Who is Mike Silver?

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,082
    id only care what people thought if this was college football. Otherwise, its just some guy who watches tv

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,746
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51 View Post
    Wow, those are bad. Behind the Browns(blown out at home), Cardinals(NFC West), Bucs, Redskins(looking horrible this year), and Seahawks(NFC West and lost all their receivers). I don't know how he can even justify these rankings, just don't make sense.
    Well, in Silver's defense, he is a retard who lives in Los Angeles, which would explain why he knows nothing about football.

  6. #6
    23. New York Jets: Sure, Lord Brett Favre looked sweet on the long touchdown pass and the fourth-and-13 Hail Mary, but was there anything more impressive than his interception of Chad Pennington’s potential game-winning pass to the end zone with five seconds remaining?

    I didn't know Favre played defense...

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,891
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51 View Post
    Wow, those are bad. Behind the Browns(blown out at home), Cardinals(NFC West), Bucs, Redskins(looking horrible this year), and Seahawks(NFC West and lost all their receivers). I don't know how he can even justify these rankings, just don't make sense.
    On another power ranking espn We are 14 power rankings mean nothing and are useless, waste of time

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,746
    Quote Originally Posted by MagroCrag View Post
    23. New York Jets: Sure, Lord Brett Favre looked sweet on the long touchdown pass and the fourth-and-13 Hail Mary, but was there anything more impressive than his interception of Chad Pennington’s potential game-winning pass to the end zone with five seconds remaining?

    I didn't know Favre played defense...
    I think he was trying to be funny.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by MagroCrag View Post
    23. New York Jets: Sure, Lord Brett Favre looked sweet on the long touchdown pass and the fourth-and-13 Hail Mary, but was there anything more impressive than his interception of Chad Pennington’s potential game-winning pass to the end zone with five seconds remaining?

    I didn't know Favre played defense...
    I didn't even catch that...lol...Where does Yahoo find these guys?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us