Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincinatti is going to carve up the defense

All League

Cincinatti is going to carve up the defense

I am watching the game between the Bengals and the Cowboys and unless the Jets pass defense can get its act together Palmer is going to have a 350 yard day. It might come down to another wild game with a lot of points being scored on both sides

Hall Of Fame
    awesome post... the whining starts very early this week, i guess

if you really are watching the Dallas-Cincy game, then you know that the only reason the Bengals are in the game is because Romo has been ****ting the bed all afternoon.

Practice Squad
    Eagles put up a TON on the Cowboys. Washington owned them when needed. The Dallas defense is highly overrated. Bengals haven't put up crapola on anyone else. (Ok the Giants game was a good showing, but that is it.)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Thumbs down

I disagree.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sannop View Post
    Eagles put up a TON on the Cowboys. Washington owned them when needed. The Dallas defense is highly overrated. Bengals haven't put up crapola on anyone else.
    Don't bring facts into this.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    This thread FAILS.

(can't insert a good Fail pic from my palm Treo right now but this thread deserves one.)

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    I am watching the game between the Bengals and the Cowboys and unless the Jets pass defense can get its act together Palmer is going to have a 350 yard day. It might come down to another wild game with a lot of points being scored on both sides
    Cowboy defense is over rated. Plus with Brett Favre behind center I now welcome any QB trying to play shoot out with us.

Who needs defense when you have God playing QB.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 10-05-2008 at 07:21 PM.

This season especially, I refuse to watch what one team does one week against a certain team and think that it will translate the next week against another team. Just look at the AFC East teams...crazy stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This thread FAILS.

(can't insert a good Fail pic from my palm Treo right now but this thread deserves one.)

Here ya go.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Don't bring facts into this.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chazman View Post
    This season especially, I refuse to watch what one team does one week against a certain team and think that it will translate the next week against another team. Just look at the AFC East teams...crazy stuff.
    i was staring at your avatar and then i realized i was licking my screen...

All Pro
    We should DESTROY the bengals. They are horrible.

Banned
    Relax, we'll be just fine. As long as Jenkins is in the game we'll be great. Pressure will continue to be put on the QB and will be a good afternoon for the Jets with a thin offensive line. This should allow Carson Palmer to make the mistakes his been making all season. We shut down the running game, the pass rush will be put on and that should make it a fun day for the the Jets

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    And the Jets will drop 50+ again.

What's the point?

Hall Of Fame
    If the Jets play defense against the Bengals like they did vs Arizona the original poster is 100% correct. Have you guys forgotten in one week that the Cards went up and down the field in the 2nd half to the tune of 35 points? There is nothing wrong with his post at all. If we play passive and swiss cheese zone they will score on us.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    If the Jets play defense against the Bengals like they did vs Arizona the original poster is 100% correct. Have you guys forgotten in one week that the Cards went up and down the field in the 2nd half to the tune of 35 points? There is nothing wrong with his post at all. If we play passive and swiss cheese zone they will score on us.
    You mean like how the vaunted Bills defense played against them today and gave up 41 points?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    You mean like how the vaunted Bills defense played against them today and gave up 41 points?
    It was comical to watch... Warner took a dump on the whole Bills defense.

Hall Of Fame
    funny, it's probably the same people that have forgotten that our defense forced 6 turnovers...

weird, huh???

All Pro

And these same Cardinals torched the previously undefeated Bills. If the Jets defense plays like they did in the 1st half of the Cards game they will be fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Arizona has averaged 35 points against the Dolphins, Jets and Bills. It will be interesting to see how they do against NE. I wish they were playing this month, as opposed to December.