Thread: O-Line?

All League

O-Line?

okay hear me out...

i love the fact that Tangini went out a signed Woody and Faneca and we can all see they've made a world of difference... but who's behind them? if our investments go down (knocks on wood) then we're screwed. not to mention that Woody and Faneca arn't exactly getting nay younger... still very good for their age but we cant expect them to go any more than 3 years.

any tackles or guards that can be taken in the later rounds that can develope as their replacements?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshBaked 24 7 View Post
    okay hear me out...

i love the fact that Tangini went out a signed Woody and Faneca and we can all see they've made a world of difference... but who's behind them? if our investments go down (knocks on wood) then we're screwed. not to mention that Woody and Faneca arn't exactly getting nay younger... still very good for their age but we cant expect them to go any more than 3 years.

any tackles or guards that can be taken in the later rounds that can develope as their replacements?
    Our right side looks like a problem when we are averaging like 3.7 yards a carry. I think we may need to draft Duke Robinson or Loadholt, I prefer Duke and get rid of 1/2 Woody or Moore.

Also it could just be Thomas Jones suck... and is on the wrong side of 30. He looks so stiff and non explosive. Kinda looks like Michael Pittman, big for nothing player. Other then a decent stiff arm, he goes down so easily. There are so many runs where I said dammm if he just broke that arm tackle or had that speed to go through that hole he would take it to the house.

Draft either Duke or a explosive back in the first round, and take the other in the second round. That is the weakest part of our team right now.
    Last edited by Mangini; 10-13-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: spelling