Thread: 2 first round picks for a 4-12 team

Undrafted Free Agent

2 first round picks for a 4-12 team

I don't get it, how does a team that finishes 4-12 select number 6 and 30 in the first round and neither player can get on the field? Were we so deeply talented last yr that we could afford to draft for the future? It is hard to tell if is because of the players' lack of ability or if we just wasted two picks on relative areas of strength.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by providencejoe View Post
    I don't get it, how does a team that finishes 4-12 select number 6 and 30 in the first round and neither player can get on the field? Were we so deeply talented last yr that we could afford to draft for the future? It is hard to tell if is because of the players' lack of ability or if we just wasted two picks on relative areas of strength.
    I can understand Gholston not being on the field(he's learning a new position/playing behind 2 v.good OLB) but Keller should be a primary target for Favre. Bubba Franks is Horse**** and Baker is a JAG.

All Pro
    Ill tell you why. Mangini duh.

And yea Gholston I dont really mind. But Keller should be used heavily with his kinda of talent. He can produce right away. Why do we have Baker a slow heavy footed guy running that route in OT? Keller woulda had that and more.