Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Cheap Chiefs Tickets

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040

    Cheap Chiefs Tickets

    Hi All,

    Sorry for another post, just trying to get rid of my tix for this weekend. The bidding on eBay ends in an hour and NOBODY has bid yet. Get them WAY WAY below face value.

    Check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

    Thanks.

    Shawn

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    Hi All,

    Sorry for another post, just trying to get rid of my tix for this weekend. The bidding on eBay ends in an hour and NOBODY has bid yet. Get them WAY WAY below face value.

    Check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

    Thanks.

    Shawn
    gotta ask....FREE? I lost mah job and the only games I'm going to from now on are the free ones (except for the Miami game which I bought from you before I lost mah job).

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtedthefootballhead View Post
    gotta ask....FREE? I lost mah job and the only games I'm going to from now on are the free ones (except for the Miami game which I bought from you before I lost mah job).
    Woah, and in the boldest move of the evening, Ted ask's Ellis for free tickets after he posts his ebay auction.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    Hi All,

    Sorry for another post, just trying to get rid of my tix for this weekend. The bidding on eBay ends in an hour and NOBODY has bid yet. Get them WAY WAY below face value.

    Check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

    Thanks.

    Shawn
    The tix pictured are not the ones you are selling correct?

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28 View Post
    The tix pictured are not the ones you are selling correct?
    i think he just re-lists the same auctions each week. he's selling every game. i bought the miami game. he has two pairs actually, one pair in each auction. (at least that's what he was doing).

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtedthefootballhead View Post
    i think he just re-lists the same auctions each week. he's selling every game. i bought the miami game. he has two pairs actually, one pair in each auction. (at least that's what he was doing).
    Gotcha. Were the seats good? Is $130 a good price for the pair plus parking?

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28 View Post
    Gotcha. Were the seats good? Is $130 a good price for the pair plus parking?
    the miami game is on december 26th so I don't know if they are good....if he has two pair still up for sale, i bought the pair that was closer to the 50. i think one pair is is like the 10-15 yrd line and the other pair is like the 25-30 yrd line.

    price is right though.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    Damn, sorry about your job Ted. Hopefully that works out for you.

    Yeah, I had two pairs, one on the 329 (those are all sold) and two pairs left on 338. Face is $80 per pair and $20 for parking ($180 total).

    The auction just ended, so I am going to let them go VERY cheap if purchased by tomorrow morning before I leave for work.

    First person that wants them can send me $130 via Paypal (that is a $50 savings) by 8:00 tomorrow morning and I will ship them out to you via Priority Mail tomorrow morning. The email address to send them to is (shawnscianna@yahoo.com)

    Please let me know ASAP.

    I promise, I am legit (just ask Ted).

    Thanks.

    Shawn

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    Damn, sorry about your job Ted. Hopefully that works out for you.

    Yeah, I had two pairs, one on the 329 (those are all sold) and two pairs left on 338. Face is $80 per pair and $20 for parking ($180 total).

    The auction just ended, so I am going to let them go VERY cheap if purchased by tomorrow morning before I leave for work.

    First person that wants them can send me $130 via Paypal (that is a $50 savings) by 8:00 tomorrow morning and I will ship them out to you via Priority Mail tomorrow morning. The email address to send them to is (shawnscianna@yahoo.com)

    Please let me know ASAP.

    I promise, I am legit (just ask Ted).

    Thanks.

    Shawn
    I am interested in taking them off your hands. I have to wait until my brother gets back to me, he's got a lead on free tix... I will follow up with you tomorrow. I supposed I can't call "dibs" for the time being can I?

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    How quickly tomorrow? If not before 8:00, I won't be able to ship them until Thursday morning (which via Priority Mail should get there before Saturday unless you live FAR away).

    Please email me tomorrow (shawnscianna@yahoo.com) to see if I sold them first, and if not, you've got DIBS.

    Thanks.

    Shawn

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    How quickly tomorrow? If not before 8:00, I won't be able to ship them until Thursday morning (which via Priority Mail should get there before Saturday unless you live FAR away).

    Please email me tomorrow (shawnscianna@yahoo.com) to see if I sold them first, and if not, you've got DIBS.

    Thanks.

    Shawn
    Thanks, I live in Mass - but my whole family is on Long Island, I can have you mail to them OR pick them up if it comes to it. Anyway, thanks - I will let you know as soon as possible tomorrow.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    No problem, please let me know ASAP tommorrow (email is best at shawnscianna@yahoo.com).

    I will check my email as soon as I get home tomorrow as I will be on the road and in meetings most of the day.

    I will talk to you tomorrow (time to go to bed).

    Thanks.

    Shawn

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Section 338 = The WORST section in the stadium. It's where all of the away teams fans sit. And the back rows where these tix are NEVER fill up. Bad section.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Don't get me wrong im in row 31 in sect 337.. good view.. but don't lie and say fun section.. come on man.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    It's no lie at all. I have yet to sit in a section (even before season tickets) that are NOT fun to sit in.

    Yeah, there are better seats in the stadium, but there is nothing wrong with my section.

    Especially when I am selling these for $50 less than they cost (I need to get rid of them for personal reasons for an unfortunate situation with my brother).

    Please do not accuse me of lying unless you actually sat in my seat with me week after week and did not have a good time in my section.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    It's no lie at all. I have yet to sit in a section (even before season tickets) that are NOT fun to sit in.

    Yeah, there are better seats in the stadium, but there is nothing wrong with my section.

    Especially when I am selling these for $50 less than they cost (I need to get rid of them for personal reasons for an unfortunate situation with my brother).

    Please do not accuse me of lying unless you actually sat in my seat with me week after week and did not have a good time in my section.
    Dude im a section next to you 1 row back. I see what goes on, its all fans of the opposite team. What ever you're right im not there, but from what I SEE and HEAR through out the game, does not seem fun to me. Once again the seats are good, price GREAT but.. I dont think its a fun section.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Also the face on these is $75 so.. $75 and $75 would be $150.. how is it that you putting a BIN for $130 50 bucks less? Just saying..

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    OK, I respect your opinion.

    My brother and I have fun there and we've been going to games for 20+ years sitting in ALL types of seats throughout the years.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    OK, I respect your opinion.

    My brother and I have fun there and we've been going to games for 20+ years sitting in ALL types of seats throughout the years.
    I also respect you that you are letting these AND the parking pass go for under face. Im just letting people know my opinion.. you sit there, so id take your word.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    Crap, you're right, they are $75. I must have been thinking of my other pair that were $80 each.

    OK, so $130 is still less than face.

    I'm going to bed, I have to get up early for work tomorrow.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us