Thread: Let's make the chiefs look great!

Veteran

Let's make the chiefs look great!

DUMP! i beat you to it dammit!

But anyway. Let's go out there sunday and make pigpen look great. Lets go out there and make the chiefs defense look like the best in the league, Let the offensive line collapse under pressure on every down. I would love to also see favre hold the ball in the pocket for 10 seconds until some one can sack him. I can't wait to see baker slip on his own feet when he is wide open. that is a great highlight play! let's throw on every play for the first half and run every play on the second half. I just can't wait for mangini on the sideline roaming around like a zombie. new name for his ZOMBGINI! I am also waiting to see the intrigal and baffling play call's from shotty. I love when a plan come's together. Oh and i also can't wait for our kicker to show why he is a kicker and hit the upright. I also can't wait for a 20 yard safety blitz. Come sunday we will make the chief's look like superbowl contender's.

Sorry guy's, but until i see something other then what i have been seeing. Then i will remain negative lol. They have made every team, with the exception of miami, look like the greatest in the world. So i won't go on a limb and say we will crush the chiefs. Cause when you guy's set your self up for a win and they lose, we all get upset and start doing what i been doing and that is type alot of crap! lol ok well go jets

chiefs 35- jets 10! (sarcasm)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Reverse karma thread? I'll play.

Mangini can't hold a candle to the genius that is Herman Edwards. Top to bottom, Kansas City's roster is far more talented than the scrubs that suit up for the Jets. John McGraw makes more big plays than Kerry Rhodes. We never should've let Adrian Jones go, he's much better than Damien Woody. Thigpen will break every one of Favre's passing records, all in Sunday's game. I just hope we can manage a field goal, safety, anything to get us on the scoreboard.

And drum roll please.......Dick Curl > Brian Schottenheimer

Veteran
    Man you straight up CRAYC.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post

But anyway. Let's go out there sunday and make pigpen look great. Lets go out there and make the chiefs defense look like the best in the league, Let the offensive line collapse under pressure on every down. I would love to also see favre hold the ball in the pocket for 10 seconds until some one can sack him. I can't wait to see baker slip on his own feet when he is wide open. that is a great highlight play! let's throw on every play for the first half and run every play on the second half. I just can't wait for mangini on the sideline roaming around like a zombie. new name for his ZOMBGINI! I am also waiting to see the intrigal and baffling play call's from shotty. I love when a plan come's together. Oh and i also can't wait for our kicker to show why he is a kicker and hit the upright. I also can't wait for a 20 yard safety blitz. Come sunday we will make the chief's look like superbowl contender's.

Sorry guy's, but until i see something other then what i have been seeing. Then i will remain negative lol. They have made every team, with the exception of miami, look like the greatest in the world. So i won't go on a limb and say we will crush the chiefs. Cause when you guy's set your self up for a win and they lose, we all get upset and start doing what i been doing and that is type alot of crap! lol ok well go jets

In before the dump Yessssss.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Reverse karma thread? I'll play.

Mangini can't hold a candle to the genius that is Herman Edwards. Top to bottom, Kansas City's roster is far more talented than the scrubs that suit up for the Jets. John McGraw makes more big plays than Kerry Rhodes. We never should've let Adrian Jones go, he's much better than Damien Woody. Thigpen will break every one of Favre's passing records, all in Sunday's game. I just hope we can manage a field goal, safety, anything to get us on the scoreboard.

And drum roll please.......Dick Curl > Brian Schottenheimer
    LOL! Least some one get's it! one more thing our punter will kick it 20 yard's and be returned by herm edwards!

Hall Of Fame
    LOL! Least some one get's it! one more thing our punter will kick it 20 yard's and be returned by herm edwards!
    Edwards Mangini Fist fight who wins. I got to go with herm

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Miracle at the Meadowlands Part II!

Rookie
    Of course the Chiefs have an edge with the Rocket Scientist HC, Herm Edwards. I hear it was Herm that beat Chad for the Rhodes Scholarship.
    He manages the best clock in the game. The man has the mental acumen
    of Einstein and the testicular fortitude of a Bull.

Veteran
    Oh i can't wait for leon washington to grab a punt and lateral it to a chiefs players . AWESOME!

All League

it seems like iv'e been having this quote of yours going through my mind the whole week brotha........ something has got to give dammit im losin' faith!!!!