Thread: Daunte Crypepper is back

Daunte Crypepper is back

So the crybaby is back again after only a month (?). Guess life without football, having to deal with your family 24/7 wasn't THAT great.

“A number of teams have contacted me since my retirement announcement and have provided some important information that has caused me to reconsider returning to the League. As much as I have enjoyed my brief break from playing, I know that I love the game and I have some unfinished business in the NFL. It has never been because of a lack of passion for the game but rather, the absence of a fair opportunity to compete and play that caused me to retire. Now that there are some real opportunities that match my desire to play, I will choose the one that is the best fit for both the team and me so that I can continue my NFL career. For the second half of this season, I hope to play a role in helping a team win some games. I want to thank all of those who encouraged me to ‘keep a light on’ for the right NFL opportunity that would eventually come back to me.”

Practice Squad
    Plus he needs the money to charter more boats.

All Pro
    Paranoid narcissism coupled with a persecution complex...I really missed Daunte.

Practice Squad
    You gotta love a pampered, multi-millionaire professional athlete who has a persecution complex.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    Paranoid narcissism coupled with a persecution complex...I really missed Daunte.
    haha seriously...this hack needs to stay gone...listen, daunte you were only good because you were playing with an all-world WR in Moss...you're a never was now go get your roll on..

All Pro
    The guy has gotta get an agent.

All League
    UCF represent.

Booya.

Banned
    I happen to like DC. I knew him in college at UCF. He is a very humble person if you know him. And never had that cocky jock attitude. I wish all the best for him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsin1999 View Post
    I happen to like DC. I knew him in college at UCF. He is a very humble person if you know him. And never had that cocky jock attitude. I wish all the best for him.
    welll...now i feel like a jerk!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsin1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    The guy has gotta get an agent.

This must be his agent!

Veteran
    Sorry, did I miss something? Did he sign with anyone?

He didnt sign with anybody. He was a free agent, he retired, now he's a free agent again. But the Broncos might pick him up or the Chiefs maybe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    He didnt sign with anybody. He was a free agent, he retired, now he's a free agent again. But the Broncos might pick him up or the Chiefs maybe.
    From what I've been hearing the Chiefs are interested in Culpeper. Funny thing is that they should have brought him in before the season started considering he's better than any of the QB's they had on their roster at the time.

All Pro
    If any team could use a QB now it's definitly KC. LOL guess he would feel like a dick after writing that crafty retirement letter.

All Pro
    Brooks Bollinger,Matt Cassell,Kellen Clemens,Brodie Croyle and the list of so many others have NFL careers playing QB,but not 1 of 32 teams could find a spot for Dante and he's paronoid.

Sometimes when you believe the world is out to get you,the world truely is out to get you.

I wonder if Dante pays his Tithes.