Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "So Who Are The Bozos On The Bus?" Thread

Veteran

The "So Who Are The Bozos On The Bus?" Thread

How wonderful it is to be with you all again. So many things have happened in my life since my "epic meltdown" as some unenlightened soul callously characterized it--actually, it was a medically diagnosed case of catatonic schizophrenia--that I really don't know where to begin. First, I left my wife and son shortly after posting that Bozos Thread, which was a complete disaster for me and my entire family. My father and brother tried to intervene, which resulted in a shouting match and near brawl in my old Staten Island neighborhood, and the total alienation of me from my family.

I should probably just highlight the important details from here on in as I'm still slowly working my way back into society. I am currently in a halfway house situation in Queens, not far from Forest Hills. I get a turn to use the computer in the evening, but it's lights out at about 11 o'clock, and I don't want to miss the hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls. We have an awesome cook, who is a wizard in the kitchen, and makes us feel like we're regular folks, not "emotionally challenged" individuals as some of the doctors and care takers like to refer to us. Man, that bugs the s**t out of me. WE ARE NORMAL, FOOLS!!

Anyway, I just started a small part time job at a well known "Men's Club" in lower Manhattan (it was once called the Hellfire Club for some unknown reason) for a few hours five days a week. It doesn't pay much, but I feel that it's a necessary first step on my road to mental and emotional health. It is frustrating, however. Right, like every other aspect of my pathetic life. F**K YOU UP THERE, YOU HEAR ME!! All work is God's work, but some days picking up condom wrappers and cleaning caked on splooge (I don't remember, can I say that here?) off walls and sinks can get daunting. ONE TIME USE THE GODD*MN GARBAGE CAN GUYS, GEEZ. The boss is also really cheap, so he doesn't buy me the proper cleaning supplies. Why would he, right? I'm nothing but some nut with a twitch. Putz. What else can go wrong in my life? Dammit. You stupid son of a b**ch!!! Buy the right stuff, you moron!!! You will save in the long run. Don't buy that Dollar Store crap. IDIOT! Why am I'm always surrounded by these a$$wipes. Why? You tell me.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Hello everyone. It's nice to be able to speak to you all after so much time. I will use this public forum to thank some people and explain the motivation behind my Bozos Thread. First, thank you to Sooth, and the moderators--especially Jetswin--for lifting my ban. It has been frustrating not being able to explain myself, and--especially--losing all of my Jets Insider friends. So why did I write it? That answer is below. But I will tell you that I never wanted to create a scorched earth farewell thread, and especially didn't want to be regarded as a delusional person or some sort of demented internet folk hero. Not by a long sight if I may paraphrase Mr. Ving Rhames.

The Bozos Thread was originally intended to be a humor piece around a conspiracy theory that I concocted weeks before the eventual thread was posted. Some of you will remember that I accused several moderators--in numerous threads--of being fraud posters. This was all staged on my part. Some in comedy call it laying pipe. About the time I finished a draft of the piece, I took some personal attacks from a "female" poster in The Miley Cyrus Thread. This stuff usually doesn't bother me (after all, who busts balls more than me?), but it was mean spirited, which really pi$$ed me off. (What a friggin' baby in hindsight.) That day it hit me to combine the conspiracy theory post with some "spirited" retaliation.

I never saw this as an exit post, and didn't think I'd get banned before I could stage the rest of the comedy and work it back to reality. Sitting on the sidelines unable to direct the flow of the discussion was torture. For the record, most of the shots taken on mods--especially Ches--were not based on anything other than they sounded funny and I knew it would get people riled up. I am sorry if they caused stress, but I was unable to respond. The fact that you all believed that I had flipped for real was both hilarious and disheartening.

I'll stop here as this is getting boring and I've got to get my kid to go to bed. Feel free to post your comments, as this will allow me to explain my motivations further, and apologize individually to those I may have offended with my demented comedic view. All except for Quantum, douche.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Wow, interesting story. How bout them Jets Huh?

All Pro
    Welcome back BG!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... welcome back ...

... don't sweat about explaining/rehashing/dwelling/reiterating ...

... move forward ...

... talk J-E-T-S ...

... it's time for our beloved team to get their act back on track ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    This is gonna be an epic thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Welcome back BG!
    Excuse me, I have "BG" officially copyrighted for use on JI. For you to try to use that refer to another is unacceptable. Just thought you should know that.

Carry on.

All Pro
    i am totally in the dark on this one.nothing but pops and whistles but welcome back you nutcase.the more the merrier....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    This is gonna be an epic thread.
    That's the last thing I want. Other than to explain myself, I don't--and never wanted--all this attention. I hate this vanity poster stuff. I promise, once I've apologized to all I may have offended it's back to stuff like this:

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's the last thing I want. Other than to explain myself, I don't--and never wanted--all this attention. I hate this vanity poster stuff. I promise, once I've apologized to all I may have offended it's back to stuff like this:
    Please skip the apologies and go straight to posting more like that

Undrafted Free Agent
    That's the last thing I want. Other than to explain myself, I hate this vanity poster stuff. I promise, once I've apologized to all I may have offended it's back to stuff like this:

I'm offended you a$$! Why would you post a pic of my girl?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Questions

You left your wife and son because of the Bozos thread?

Are the Cinnimon buns glazed or plain?

Does the cook wear a hairnet?

All Pro
    Holy F!!! What an epic thread and I even made the 1st page. Im so whacked right now.....

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

I promise, once I've apologized to all I may have offended it's back to stuff like this:
    Meltdowns are very welcome when followed up properly.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    ... welcome back ...

... don't sweat about explaining/rehashing/dwelling/reiterating ...

... move forward ...

... talk J-E-T-S ...

... it's time for our beloved team to get their act back on track ...

l_j_r
    +1

One thing though Borgo, I think you might owe Chesapeakejet an apology. It seemed like you singled him out in that thread and he's really a straight up good dude. Just a suggestion but if you could maybe shoot him a PM, I think it's the right thing to do and I'd personally appreciate it
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 10-23-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Welcome back Borgo. Lots of football left so and enjoy the Jets ride!

All Pro
    You are so freakin' nuts. I love it.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Singled me out too
    You of all people should have some sympathy for the guy.

Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

LOL... welcome back, borgo.

Hall Of Fame
    Now this place feels like home again.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell View Post
    You of all people should have some sympathy for the guy.
    Heh....burn