Thread: Hey Mangina this is how you send a message

Hey Mangina this is how you send a message

We need to have a team like our city .. Tough agressive and dont take sh@t from no body.... I watched the giants and steelers last night and wished that our d played with that fire and emotion... even the Pats* played with fire... What the hell did you learn from your mentor... For those that say well then go be a fan of them .. I am passionate about my JETS and I want them to have the same passion that I do ... .

URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaDJ-WuuSY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaDJ-WuuSY[/URL]
    Last edited by King Pepa; 10-27-2008 at 06:50 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    What fire!!

1 – You go out there and hit them in the mouth.

In 2006 Mangini was a no BS kind of guy, putting guys in the doghouse…etc. Not as passionate but still (sigh) . I hate when people call him Mangina, but I also hate the type of coach he's become.

Come on Mangini, it's do or die. Put your balls on the table and let's kick some ass!!!!!

Singletary may not turn out to be a good coach but he's one hell of a motivator.

All Pro
    WHAT FIRE! Too bad his team lost at home, to a backup QB, by 3 touchdowns, to a 1-5 team.

But he does have fire, that's something.

dont confuse my endorsement with the message he sent to his team with me saying he has a good coach has a good team etc... just like he was pissed off that his team loss to a 1-5 team with a backup QB we should be pissed that we let a 1-5 team with a 3rd stringer stay in the game... this is a game that we should have been up by soo much BRETT RATLIFF ot Kellen Clements should have been in there getting snaps... even though we one we have no excuse for letting a inferior team run with us.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    Singletary may not turn out to be a good coach but he's one hell of a motivator.
    Isn't that what people said about Herm?