Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Jets up by 24 - Do they win by 7, 3 or end up losing?

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924

    Jets up by 24 - Do they win by 7, 3 or end up losing?

    Starting to look like the Cardinals game. Will the Jets go into a shell on offense? Start playing prevent D before halftime?

    This game is a great opportunity to show that they can manage a lead and close out a game.

    Let's see it!

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    AZ is a first place team, with the possible MVP of the league under center, no chance the Lambs make this a close game IMO.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,168
    we might win this game 65-0 this is great.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    AZ is a first place team, with the possible MVP of the league under center, no chance the Lambs make this a close game IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cack89 View Post
    we might win this game 65-0 this is great.

    I hope you're right!

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,616
    Does Debbie Downer have to show up at every game?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    Does Debbie Downer have to show up at every game?
    Have you ever been to this site?

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Have you ever been to this site?
    You ever hear of a rhetorical question?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    You ever hear of a rhetorical question?
    Know what sarcasm is? Guess I should have used

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Know what sarcasm is? Guess I should have used
    Do you know what sarcasm is? Guess I should have used the

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,099
    Cut it out lovebirds and watch a once in the lifetime showing from our Jets.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Starting to look like the Cardinals game. Will the Jets go into a shell on offense? Start playing prevent D before halftime?

    This game is a great opportunity to show that they can manage a lead and close out a game.

    Let's see it!
    Now it's 30-0.

    Maybe you can spend the rest of the game complaining about the serious injury risk taken by Mangini by leaving players on the field?

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,798
    D U M P

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Starting to look like the Cardinals game. Will the Jets go into a shell on offense? Start playing prevent D before halftime?

    This game is a great opportunity to show that they can manage a lead and close out a game.

    Let's see it!

    LMAO. Spoken like a fan who has been there.

    40-0 at the half....I smell a killer instinct. I must have farted!


    lol

    The second half should be interesting.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,168
    i wish we played on fox everytime, we put up 56 against Arizona last time

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    Does Debbie Downer have to show up at every game?
    Yes.

    Until proven wrong. And, I'm very glad to be wrong today.

    I might be the only one who comes back to my threads to admit that.

    The Jets turned a corner today by beating a team they SHOULD beat in a way they SHOULD be beaten....by a LOT!


  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    LMAO. Spoken like a fan who has been there.

    40-0 at the half....I smell a killer instinct. I must have farted!


    lol

    The second half should be interesting.
    You got it!

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    Now it's 30-0.

    Maybe you can spend the rest of the game complaining about the serious injury risk taken by Mangini by leaving players on the field?
    Maybe you should crawl back into your shadow. Where did I complain? I questioned whether they'd go into a shell or go Prevent D....they didn't....finally. Questioning this team in bad times AND good is the job of every fan.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,784
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    Does Debbie Downer have to show up at every game?
    LMAO

    Some Jets fans are just unbelievable

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us