Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Got A FedEx From The NY Jets Today!

  1. #1
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036

    Cool Got A FedEx From The NY Jets Today!

    Inside was 2 Field Level Game Tickets, VIP Tailgate Passes and a Parking Permit along with this very nice letter:


    Dear Susan,

    CONGRATULATIONS! Your photo entry in the "Feeding Your Need For Football" has been selected as a winner. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won Two Game Tickets, VIP Passes and a Parking Permit to the NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills game on December 14, 2008.

    Enclosed is your prize. We would like to thank you for the time and effort that you contributed to making the "Feeding Your Need For Football" a success.

    From all of us at the New York Jets, please accept our sincere appreciation for your participation in our promotion and your continued support of our team.

    Sincerely,

    Your Friends at the New York Jets.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,393
    This thread fails without pics.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,168
    so Limo you going with anyone yet? I think im free that day =)

  4. #4
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Wow, that's awesome. Great prize, too!

  5. #5
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    This thread fails without pics.
    I am not sure how 2 post the picture that won but a HUGE thanks to our resident JI on field photographer Randy O'Rouke who took the pics of me at a Troop 16H tailgate party.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,099
    That's a very pleasant surprise. Congrats!

  7. #7
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Inside was 2 Field Level Game Tickets, VIP Tailgate Passes and a Parking Permit along with this very nice letter:


    Dear Susan,

    CONGRATULATIONS! Your photo entry in the "Feeding Your Need For Football" has been selected as a winner. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won Two Game Tickets, VIP Passes and a Parking Permit to the NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills game on December 14, 2008.

    Enclosed is your prize. We would like to thank you for the time and effort that you contributed to making the "Feeding Your Need For Football" a success.

    From all of us at the New York Jets, please accept our sincere appreciation for your participation in our promotion and your continued support of our team.

    Sincerely,

    Your Friends at the New York Jets.
    Wow!! Congrats!!

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    Awesome! A season ticket holder gets free tickets from the organization.

    Signed, a bitter waitlister with no camera.........

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,456
    Good for you. I've never won a damn thing my whole life...congrats!

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    Damn, good for you LL, that's a great prize

  11. #11
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036
    Thanks and I was pretty surprised myself. When I get home later I have the pic(s) on a disc and hopefully I can cut and paste them on here. I'm really surprised they picked this photo too. It's on top of the Troop 16H DJ truck and I think I look like a storm trooper in black thigh high boots & a NY Jets lamb skin leather jacket, lol.

    I guess there is no accounting for taste these days.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Inside was 2 Field Level Game Tickets, VIP Tailgate Passes and a Parking Permit along with this very nice letter:


    Dear Susan,

    CONGRATULATIONS! Your photo entry in the "Feeding Your Need For Football" has been selected as a winner. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won Two Game Tickets, VIP Passes and a Parking Permit to the NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills game on December 14, 2008.

    Enclosed is your prize. We would like to thank you for the time and effort that you contributed to making the "Feeding Your Need For Football" a success.

    From all of us at the New York Jets, please accept our sincere appreciation for your participation in our promotion and your continued support of our team.

    Sincerely,

    Your Friends at the New York Jets.

    Two tickets? Hmmmmm?

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Fl
    Posts
    3,241
    Nice work...Congrats..

  14. #14
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilma View Post
    Awesome! A season ticket holder gets free tickets from the organization. Signed, a bitter waitlister with no camera.........
    Lucky for me JI has an official photographer, lol. I hope this works:


  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    This thread fails without pics.
    Why can't you just be happy that this person won something awesome!

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Lucky for me JI has an official photographer, lol. I hope this works:

    If you showed your boobs you could have called it Elvira goes to a Jets game.

  17. #17
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Why can't you just be happy that this person won something awesome!
    Thanks Dimitri and I was shocked myself, I think they should have picked this shot but what do I know, lol!


  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Thanks Dimitri and I was shocked myself, I think they should have picked this shot but what do I know, lol!

    Great jacket!! Congratulations.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084
    What was the contest?

  20. #20
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y View Post
    If you showed your boobs you could have called it Elvira goes to a Jets game.
    Holy smokes.

    Maybe the guy in charge of the contest likes to wear leather briefs and a ball gag on weekends.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us